ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Can anyone read where Lars Ingallsson is from in right column?  (läst 577 gånger)

2020-04-30, 01:52
läst 577 gånger

M

Hello,

Here is a tax record for Arstad in 1742.

I was wondering what is written in the right column for Lars Ingallsson.  It looks like N 11.  Something parish.  Did he come from a different parish? He is a new arrival to the family farm and will marry the daughter Karin by next year 1743, when her father will be passed away.

Also, Sven Andersson, the father, has something to the right of his name.  Since this is the last record I find of him alive, it might be good to know what it says. 

Thank you to whoever takes the time to read this!
M

2020-04-30, 08:57
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5137
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-26, 06:12
    • Visa profil
It says "Fr. no 11 Åhrstad prästegl. std." From number 11 Årstad prästgård/priest residence. I'm not sure about std, it might mean stalledräng, a farmhand working in a stable for horses.

The note about Sven Andersson is "Utgl. fr. br: med h." Utgammal means to old to work, he and his wife are retiring from the farm.

2020-05-01, 02:02
Svar #2

M

Wow, this is great.  Thanks you! 

The part about Sven Andersson is very curious to me, since I thought that his wife died in 1735.  Does this "med. h." mean "With hustru" and that she is still alive?  Maybe, there is no hash tag because she's too old to pay taxes?  Or that maybe he has a girlfriend living there?  I donlt have any info that he re-married.

Since he still has a hash tag, that means that he is under 63 and still paying taxes for this year, right?

Sorry for all the detailed questions. 
M

2020-05-01, 09:07
Svar #3

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5137
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-26, 06:12
    • Visa profil
He isn't counted for, he has no number 1 in any of the columns so he did not have to pay any taxes. I can only asume that H. stands for hustru, wife, but I'm not 100% sure. But for sure it wasn't any girlfriend, such was strictly forbidden in those religious times. There might be a marriage record hidden somewhere. Even if he wasn't a young man anymore he had a farm and a promising future so he probably had a lot of single ladys to choose from.

2020-05-01, 18:33
Svar #4

M

Okay, great,  thanks so much for clearing things up.  I'm still so new at reading these simple tax records!

M

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna