ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Thomas Harvid(son?) as Pehr Thomasson's Bro-in-law?  (läst 441 gånger)

2020-04-27, 02:58
läst 441 gånger

M

Hello,

I was wondering if I'm correct at reading the Swedish here with regard to Svagern Thomas Harvid(son).  I can send three clips from a probate record.  Is Thomas Harvidson still alive at the time of this probate regarding Pehr Thomasson?  Does the record mention anything significant about how they are related?  Since this record is from the year 1788, it's hard to believe that Bro-in-law, Thomas Harvidson is still alive (since I thought my research shows that he was born around 1688).  This property (Svensson's Nils Erlandsgard) is 1/4 mantal, so you can see why I'm especially interested to see how these men are related.

Thanks so much,
M

2020-04-27, 11:33
Svar #1

Utloggad Kalle Birgersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5141
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-27, 06:08
    • Visa profil
Thomas did not have that last name, actually they didn't write any last name for him there. The word you see is "Härwid" which is an old word meaning "by that". In the first page we learn that Thomas Persson is the widows stepson, he is from Per's first marriage. He has been living in Copenhagen for four years and is not present this day.

There are four more children, all from Per Tomassons second marriage. They are Sven, 17 years, Gunnild married to Per Andersson in Brogård in Skrea parish and
Ingjerd and Johanna, both unmarried.

2020-04-27, 21:37
Svar #2

M

Thanks so much,
This was extremely helpful for my research!
M

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna