ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Two estate inventory questions about an auction, please  (läst 593 gånger)

2019-03-09, 19:11
läst 593 gånger

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
 1. In the attached image, I think the phrase “Auctions medel hos Joh: Osterlund i Långsered” translates as “Auction funds with Johan Osterlund in Långsered,” but I don’t know what that implies. Does it mean that Johan Osterlund had sold something for the deceased at auction but had not yet paid the sale proceeds to the deceased or his heirs? Or could it mean that the deceased had given Osterlund money to buy something for him at an auction and that Ostelund now owed the money to the heirs of the deceased because he had not bought anything for the deceased before the latter died? Or something else?

2. Would any court records of the Häradsrätt likely tell what property (if any) was bought or sold in exchange for the auction funds?

Thanks very much for any information.

Best wishes,
Linda Johnson

2019-03-09, 21:48
Svar #1

Utloggad Leif Lundkvist

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4532
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-27, 03:46
    • Visa profil
It is most likely that Österlund had sold something and yet not payed that money to Anders Johan or his wife. The Häradsrätt is not likely to have any documents about this. I guess that it was not a property because Anders Johan probably not owned one, but it could be all the farming equipment that Anders Johan or the widow sold. Property, equipment and livestock is usually a large part of the inventory, here there is none of that.

2019-03-10, 00:23
Svar #2

Utloggad Linda Johnson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 40
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-26, 18:38
    • Visa profil
Thank you, Leif. Your answer makes me more confident that I understand the information about the auction money.

Best wishes,

Linda

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna