ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Hemming Hallstedt, födde about 1753  (läst 416 gånger)

2001-04-22, 22:03
läst 416 gånger

Duane Wicklund

I don't read Swedish so I am thoroughly  
confused about sending in a query.  
I cannot seem to find the section  
Efterlysninger under the head Landskap in the  
Swedish section as the instructions say you  
should use if you know the province your  
ancestors came from. Neither can I find a  
place at the bottom of the discussion I wish to  
take part in with a button that says Mytt  
meddelande, to click on.
My query is about Hemming Hallstedt, born  
about 1753 in Ede, who was a cavalryman  
and crofteer, who died 18 June 1805. Any  
information about him or where to look for  
information will be appreciated.
Thank you, and I don't have a password

2001-04-23, 07:48
Svar #1

Utloggad Georg Hansson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 211
  • Senast inloggad: 2016-01-13, 21:48
    • Visa profil
    • hansson.just.nu
On the site of the Genealogical Society of Jämtlands län (http://home.swipnet.se/~w-33067/efterlys.htm) you have got this answer to your question:

(28 febr. 2001)  
 The cavalryman and crofter at Ede, Hemming Hållstedt, was born about 1753. In 1786 he married Barbro Enoksdotter (1756-1848) from Haxäng. At the time of his death he had four minor children: Johan b.1787, Enok b.1791, Elin b.1795 and Jonas b.1798. Barbro must have been a daughter of Enok Olofsson at Haxäng #2. I have no proof of the ancestors of Hemming, but a good guess is that he was from Ede. The farmer at Ede #2, Jonas Jönsson (b. about 1717) and his wife Elin Hemmingsdotter had at least three children: Jöns b.1744, Hemming and Gertrud.
K G Eriksson kge@spray.se  

Also worth to mention is that Ede is a village, or hamlet, in Lockne parish, and that the parish records (births, marriages and deaths) are missing before 1809. The are household examination rolls between 1695 and 1727, but then nothing until 1818 onwards.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna