ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: icke adm  (läst 117 gånger)

2024-03-14, 02:18
läst 117 gånger

Utloggad Jay Hagfeldt

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 29
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-14, 02:18
    • Visa profil
While following a couple of ancestors in the Household Records, a note is made for both of them stating 'icke adm'.  I lose track of them after that.
Does 'icke adm' having something to do with leaving the parish without a moving certificate from the priest?

Thanks.
Jay Hagfeldt

2024-03-14, 07:07
Svar #1

Utloggad Rickard Lentonsson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 190
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-05-19, 03:37
    • Visa profil
    • Lentonsson Rickards släktsida
Usually "adm" (admitterad) would refer to the person being granted permission to take part in communion, granted the person was confirmed first.
"icke adm" would probably mean in this case they weren't confirmed or were not granted permission because they weren't confirmed, since I don't know the specific circumstances of your ancestors in question I can't exactly say which of the two would apply to them.

If a person left the parish for elsewhere without a moving certificate, they would usually be written on the pages called "på församlingen skrivna" (on the parish written), and if their whereabouts are unknown, they would be considered "obefintlig" (nonexistent).
There is one ancestor of mine I know that while they were "on the parish written", they in fact lived in a farm in a nearby parish they weren't actually written in for a few years. Later they moved to the county seat before moving back to the country a few years later.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna