ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Eric XIV King of Sweden  (läst 1034 gånger)

2006-07-30, 07:13
läst 1034 gånger

Candace

I would like to verify references I have read about the legal and illegitimate children of Erik XIV. I have seen information on a relationship with Agda Persdotter and the 3 daughters Virginia Eriksdotter (1559-1633), Constantia Eriksdotter (1560-1649), Lucretia Eriksdotter (1564-died young). Before I continue my family research I wanted to be sure this information was accepted fact and not disputed or just plain wrong. Any information would be appreciated.

Candace

2006-07-30, 16:28
Svar #1

Isabella Lingehed

Hi
As a descendant of Virginia Eriksdotter, I hope she has existed! It seems quite clear that she was a daughter of Erik XIV, he actually did a horoscope for her according to a book I read recently.  

I know that at least Constantia was a child together with Agda, Lucretia I have heard about, but cannot remember.

I also think, if I rememeber correct, that the only decentants of Erik that are alive today, are the ones fro Virginia and Constantia (and I have heard a number of 100,000!!!)

Isabella

2006-07-30, 17:45
Svar #2

Utloggad Ulla Hall

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 111
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-10-07, 13:46
    • Visa profil
Candace
I have a book written by Ulf Sundberg where he mentions both legal and illegitimate children of Erik XIV.

Regards,
Ulla

2006-07-30, 18:15
Svar #3

Utloggad Ulla Hall

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Candace,
You can also find info in below link.

topurl{http://historiska-personer.nu/min-s/default.html,historiska personer}

Regards,
Ulla

2006-07-30, 18:23
Svar #4

Utloggad Ulla Hall

• Anbytare ***
    • Visa profil
Candace,
I try again:

persons

Ulla

2006-07-30, 20:16
Svar #5

Candace

Well I guess that answers my doubts on that score. Isabella, seems I may be related through the Virginia Eriksdotter line as well. My connection would be through Elisabet & Per Joensson Gyllensvard. Not a very elite group if there is 100,000 alive today. But very interesting. I will check the link and will look for any books on the subject. This has been most helpful.

Tack,
Candace

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna