ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Gråmanstorp (Klippan) AIIa:11 (1919-1928) b1020 s1096  (läst 1033 gånger)

2015-04-13, 04:31
läst 1033 gånger

Utloggad Diane Blomgren

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 30
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-11-23, 22:18
    • Visa profil
Hejsan alla,

On lines 1 and 2 under anteckningar, I don't understand anything except förklard omyndig (declared legally incompetent), so I know it's about Nelly Blomgren being declared mentally ill. Can someone help me with the rest?

Also, on line 4, there are initials after Axel T.T. Blomgren's name and before his profession. What do they mean? Under anteckningar, what does fl. mean? And I don't understand Axel's värnpliktsförhållanden: Uppskov (respite? delay?) 1919 20, 51 ___, ____ R. O. 49. I would appreciate any help.

Thank you,
Diane

2015-04-13, 16:01
Svar #1

Utloggad Kristina Gunnarsdotter

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6194
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-21, 11:59
    • Visa profil
I'll try:

Inför kyrkoherde A.P. Fockman(?) i Gråmanstorp
har medling för oenighet i äktenskapet skett
den 21 sept 1918. Intagen d. 20 okt. 1924 å Lunds hospital, utskrifven 30/4 1926
Icke frisk
Förklarad omyndig genom N Åsbo häradsrätts utslag 18/11 1924.

Translation word by word (almost):
Before the vicar A.P. Fockkman in Gråmanstorp
has reconciliation due to discord in the marriage been hold
the 21 Sept 1918. Taken the 20 Oct 1924 in to Lund's Hospital, discharged 30/4 1926.
Not well.
Declared legally incapable through N(orth) Åsbo district court's decision 18/11 1924.

Hospital means mental hospital.

The initials before Axel's profession are f.d. = före detta = former.
Fl is short for flyttat, moved.
Uppskov = postponement, respite (with his military exercise) 1919, 1920.
His military number 517 7/21(?)
Inskrifven (enlisted) R.O. 49 Don't know what that means.

2015-04-13, 20:19
Svar #2

Utloggad Diane Blomgren

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 30
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-11-23, 22:18
    • Visa profil
Wow. That reconciliation due to discord in the marriage has been held makes me wonder. In the U.S. I know that women and girls could be committed to insane asylums for being angry or rebellious, going out with a man the parents didn't like, or being upset with a husband's gambling or womanizing. At least she wasn't committed and she returned home. What is your impression? Can you recommend any online resources where I can learn about the history of mental illness and its treatment in Sweden?

Thank you for the reading help and translation!

2015-04-13, 22:18
Svar #3

Utloggad Kristina Gunnarsdotter

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6194
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-21, 11:59
    • Visa profil
Diane

The sentence oenighet i äktenskapet is a current phrase which is neutral and doesn't blame any of the parties. I cannot speculate about the circumstances.

The case records from the hospital could tell more about her illness. There are secrecy rules, the records are probably written by hand and of course in Swedish. If you like to try, contact the regional archive in Skåne:
http://www.skane.se/siteassets/kultur/dokument/regionarkiv_folder_low.pdf

2020-03-21, 15:31
Svar #4

Utloggad Birger Bring

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 145
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-07-14, 18:16
    • Visa profil
Hi Diane,

I see that you have an interest in the Blomgren family. What is your connection to that family?
Axel Jonatan was born in Misterhult but the family moved early to nearby Kristdala. Axel moved later to Stockholm and studied photography. He married a girl from Kristdala and moved to Klippan, Skåne, where he started a career as photographer. He became very well known there, and after his death his two sons donated his large collection of glass-negatives to the local museum where they still can be viewed. http://www.blomgrensbilder.se/historik.html

His two sons Wilhelm and Tore also took up photography and established themselves in Helsingborg.

In 1951 Tore made a film about Kristdala. It is a documentary and according to a report in the local paper it was shown to an audience of over 700 people. Today it should have a great historical value.
The Kristdala Society for Local History would love to make a copy of that film but no one seems to know where it is. Tore died unmarried in 1986 in Limhamn Skåne.
Birger

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna