ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Kvinna från Kronoberg?  (läst 583 gånger)

2011-02-03, 23:51
läst 583 gånger

Utloggad Tiffany Baldwin

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 11
  • Senast inloggad: 2011-02-03, 23:51
    • Visa profil
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with this photo. I never knew my Swedish relatives because my father was adopted at birth but a year ago I was able to contact a half sibling of his after their mother had passed away. He gave me a few things of hers and this photo was included. He did not know who she was or where it came from. Their mother's mother came from Sweden and I have been trying to trace back her ancestors. They did come from the Kronoberg area and I believe the person in this photo must be related. I have researched the photographers name and found that he had a studio in Växjö and was able to find a few other old photos online that he had taken with a similar background.

I doubt anyone will recognized this woman but if anyone has any information about it I would be MOST grateful. I am looking to try and figure out what time frame this was taken in. The family names that are associated with my family are Jonas Jonasson born 1840-1932 and Emma Kristina Johansdotter 1854-1940. They lived at Fridhem in Aneboda.

Thank you so much to anyone who can help!

2011-02-04, 12:46
Svar #1

Utloggad Ann-Mari Bäckman

• Fd. laboratorieassistent
  • Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 11887
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-07-22, 16:40
    • Visa profil
Tiffany!

I think it is better to move this to Gamla Bilder; Bildggåtan, Småland; människor. I will ask anyone who can do that.

The Photo is from about 1905-1910. The woman seems to be about 50 years old, so she could be born between 1850-1860.

If you are lucky, the same photo will appear anytime in Porträttfynd. So I suppose you already have found Porträttfynd, because you mention Karl Lindqvist in Växjö, Småland and that you have seen his pictures. So go on looking there for the same picture.

Perhaps anyone else can help you with the other questions.

Ann-Mari
Ann-Mari Bäckman

2011-02-05, 18:52
Svar #2

Utloggad Moderator Västergötland

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 760
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
The discussion is moved from Anbytarforum » Gamla bilder » Fotografer och ateljéer » Karl Lindquist - Växjö ().

Best regards,
Viktoria Jonasson
Moderator Västergötland

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna