ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Örebro Län  (läst 753 gånger)

2001-01-06, 17:13
läst 753 gånger

Sharon Pearson Johnson

I am looking for the birth record of Per Wretlind född 5 juni 1785 i Örebro län. Where do I look, what parish? I go to the Mormon library every week to do research but I can not figure out what film to order to find this birth record. Per went to Borgvik, married Helena Elenora Schagerstrom, they went to Nordmark dotter Johanna was born 1816, then they went to Kristinehamn. That is all the information I have.

2001-01-06, 20:58
Svar #1

Utloggad Bo Berndtsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3221
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 10:10
    • Visa profil
Dear Sharon,

If you don't have any further information, then you've got a whole lot of work before you. Örebro län of today (län=county) has 74 parishes! You can find them listed at http://genealogy.aland.net/hjalp/ and then go to the link socken-sök.

Sincerely
Bo Berndtsson

2001-01-06, 22:43
Svar #2

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
Hi Sharon,

As Per has this name of Wretlind, I would start looking in Vretstorp parish, as he might have invented his family name from his home parish.  

Also you should try to look if there are moving-in records (flyttningslängder) for Borgvik for the period he came there. In those it will be noted from where he came.

2001-01-07, 14:30
Svar #3

Ellert Peterson

The name of the parish in question is Viby, not Vretstorp.

2001-01-07, 14:50
Svar #4

Ellert Peterson

Hi Sharon,
It occurred to me that I am rather certain that during my research I have noticed the surname of Vretlind in Hardemo parish in Närke. As a matter of fact there is a village called Vreta in Hardemo. So why not take the chance?
Regards
Ellert

2001-01-07, 16:46
Svar #5

Sharon Pearson Johnson

Thank you for all the suggestions, I will try all of them. In the inflytning record from Borgvik 1810 Per is listed as coming from Nor and född 5 juni 1785 and the parish is difficult to read, but it looks like Nor-th-d. The in och utflytning records from Nordmark list Per as född i Örebro län.
Sharon Johnson

2001-01-07, 20:05
Svar #6

olivia

Hi Sharon,

In Örebro län there is a small town called NORA and I think a village called NOR, both in parish: Nora stads- och bergsförsamling.  

In Värmlands län (which is close to Örebro län) there is a parish called NOR in Karlstad municipality.

There are also farms and villages called NOR in Gävleborgs län, Jämtlands län, Stockholms län, Södermanlands län och Dalarnas län

Regards

2001-06-17, 01:08
Svar #7

doris

my 7th great grandfather was born at Ramsberg, Orebro in the late 1600's some time in his life he emigrated to the Alands I would like to research the years he was in Sweden, what must I do, the afore-mentioned is the only data I have. thank you, DORIS

2001-06-17, 17:57
Svar #8

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
For a start you could mention his name, when he was born, when he moved to Åland, and where you found that information. Also if you know anything about his family at Åland, which parish he lived in there etc?
All details help.

2003-04-14, 00:12
Svar #9

Andersson Perkins Andersdotter Johansson

Dear Readers -  

hej!

Seeking any information on my g-grandmother's families' town of Ammeberg, Hammar & Skanninge, Ostergotland - my g-grans. birthplace.
Also, info. on Marback, Kallevik, & Adelov - ancestral homes of my family.
Pictures if possible by MSWordDoc. Thankyou
tack sa mycket
my greatgrandmother - Wilhelmina Charlotta Andersson(Charlotta Wilhelmina Johansson) - born 1865 - Skanninge, Ostergotland.
father - Johan August Andersson - Asbo parish
mother - Maria Charlotta Andersdotter - Marback parish.
husband of Wilhelmina - Henry Perkins of England.

Wilhelmina & Henry are buried at Lawnswood Cemetery - Odel, Leeds, Yorkshire.

My grandmother(one of their daughters) - Ethel Perkins Wilson - died 1981 in Leeds.

Regards,
Layna Jan Wilson,
Vancouver, Canada.

2003-04-14, 23:16
Svar #10

Utloggad Kerstin Malm

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 508
  • Senast inloggad: 2016-04-03, 23:05
    • Visa profil
    • www.ahlbergare.se
Hej!

Here is a picture of the church of Marbäck, where my father was vicar in the early 70:s. It is a very small village outside the little town of Aneby, in Småland.  

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna