ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Rydén, Frans Gustaf - Sund, Östergötland  (läst 452 gånger)

2002-10-27, 15:41
läst 452 gånger

beth

Looking for family of Frans G. Rydén who lived in Sund, Östergotland in 1869 when he emigrated to New York. He was born 7-19-1836 in Västra Ryd, Östergötland. He visited Sweden in 1904, returning to America September 7. Interested in determining the names of his parents and siblings. Also would like to know his patronymic name. There may be a connection to the Karl Ludvig Karlsson family from Askeryd parish, Jönköping län.

2002-10-27, 23:24
Svar #1

Utloggad Karl-Henrik Rydén

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 939
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-23, 13:13
    • Visa profil
    • edshult.eu
From Västra Ryds birthrecord July 1836: Frans Gustaf born 19 baptised 24th, Parents Crofter Gustaf Svensson and his wife Sara Greta Johansdotter in Perstorp (croft at Aggarp). Godparents: The farmer Peter Gustafsson in Aggarp, Lifgrenadjär (military title) Krans? in Hushemmet, the farmhand Johannes Johansson in Aggarp, The wife Cathrina Jonsdotter in Aggarp, the wife Britta Stina Eriksdotter in Hushemmet and the maid Ingird Lena Jonsdotter in Amundshem. Gustaf Svensson born March 17 1811 in Västra Ryd Sara Johansdotter born April 3 1808 in V:a Ryd I have not doublechecked the names of all the farms. It is interesting to note that my grandfather was born in Västra Ryds parish. He was the first one in our family to use the name Rydén at about year 1900. Was he inspired by Frans? did he know him or his family? Email me for more,

2002-10-29, 01:46
Svar #2

beth

Karl, Thanks for the information about Frans Gustaf Rydén. When my great uncle, Frans Oskar Karlsson (born June 21, 1887 in Askeryd parish) emigrated to the US in 1907, he was travling to his uncle F. G. Rodén, who lived in Chicago. (Through a lot of research, Ive found that Frans G. Rydén changed the spelling of his name when he arrived in the U.S.) The information about Frans Rydéns parents and godparents is interesting, but I cannot connect any of the names to the Karlsson family. Frans Oskar Karlssons parents were Karl Ludvig Karlsson (born November 4, 1843 in Askeryd parish) and Anna Charlotta Johansdotter (born June 18, 1851 in Höreda parish, Jönköping län. Other children (all born in Askeryd) were Hulda Mathilda Wilhelmina (born March 16, 1876), Anna Sofia Karlsson born December 5, 1877, Jenny Charlotta Karlsson born May 19, 1880 and Karl Gustaf Evald Karlsson born January 30, 1883. All of the children except Jenny Charlotta emigrated to the United States. Have been searching for Jenny in Sweden but have been unable to find her. Do you have any other information that may assist me in connecting this family? Thanks for your assistance.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna