ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Maria Stina Lindström  (läst 689 gånger)

2005-08-27, 01:26
läst 689 gånger

Nancy Jaderen

Maria Stina lindström was born in 1772 and married to Olof Olofsson born in 1767. Unfortunately the clerical records do not give a birthplace. The daughter was Maria Caterina Lundquist,born Apr.18,1801 in Hackolsund,Lossa,
Uppsala. I have found the names in the birth record for the daughter and in the HFL but I cannot find where the parents were born. So I am wondering,were else should I look. I will be thankful for any help. Thank you
Nancy Jaderen

2005-08-31, 11:46
Svar #1

Utloggad Lena Mårtenson Tingstam

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 198
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-04-16, 10:18
    • Visa profil
Hi Nancy!

In the HFL you can see a very pale notation on Olof Olofssons line, it actually says död 1802.

Olof Olofsson at Hackolsund, Lossa parish dies May 31 1802 at age 34.
He's probably born in the parish, at least there is a family quite fitting, but you'll have to trace him from birth and forth to be sure.

His wife and daughter are crossed, but you can find them some pages earlier in the HFL at Högholmen on page 24. They live in the household of Per Månsson Lindström born 1744, which might be interesting, but it could also be coincidential.
There it's noted that they move to Hacksta parish in 1806.

In Hacksta Maja Stina Lindström (she's called Maja/Maria Stina/Christina with different combinations) is found in the HFL Hacksta AI:6, 1806-1817 on page 111. A small note says she calls herself Lindström. She then marries the widdower Erik Persson in 1807 May 3 and moves to page 49.

The household contains of Erik, Maja Stina, his son Jan and her daughter Maja Cajsa.

Erik, Maja Stina and Maja Cajsa moves to Färentuna parish in 1807. Since Färentuna books aren't finished on Genline, I couldn't follow them further.  

In the HFL's for Hacksta, Maja Stina is said to be born in Gryta in 1771, which I've checked and that is not the fact. One girl with that name is  
born in 1770 in Gryta, but she dies in the early 1780's.

There is however a Maja Stina born 1772 in Färentuna that lives for quite some time in Lossa. It might also be a side track, but perhaps worth checking. In Lossa AI:2 she and her family are on page 86 at Gräsholmen and in AI:3 on page 18 where it says Maja Stina moved to Färentuna, probably in 1794.

Lossa and Färentuna are really close to eachother only separated by some water of Mälaren. Some of the islands of Lossa parish are probably closer to Färentuna church than to Lossa.

Hopefully this will help you out a bit in getting further.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna