ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Lindgren and Turnquist surnames  (läst 684 gånger)

1999-08-13, 03:41
läst 684 gånger

britt

I am looking for inofrmation on Charles Peter TURNQUIST born 1841 in Sweden, city or town unknown.  Lived in Sugar Grove, Pennsylvania, also Trade Lake, Burnett County, Wisconsin.  His wifes name is unknown.  Daughter Anna Catherine TURNQUIST b. December 30 1871 married Charles ANDERSON b. October 3 1866. Charles parents are unknown.  Charles and Anna's daughter Alice Cecilia ANDERSON b. October 11 1892 Trade Lake, Wisconsin married Emil LINDGREN b. October 3 1889 Trade Lake. Wisconsin.  Emils parents were Frank Lindgren b.? d.? and Anna Melen b.? d.? Emil and Alice's daughter Delphine LINDGREN married 1. Glen HANSEN and 2. Orville Jacobson.  If you know of any of the Turnquists, Lindgrens, or Andersons, please e-mail me at 3amigos@hutchtel.net.  Also, is there any place on the internet that holds Sweden census records????

1999-08-13, 11:31
Svar #1

Utloggad Jojje Lintrup

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1204
  • Senast inloggad: 2014-12-16, 14:51
    • Visa profil
The Swedish name of your Turnquist, should probably be CARL PETTER TÖRNQVIST (as the name Törnqvist sounds like Turnquist in Swedish...), a rather common namne in Sweden at the time. You should look for the date of birth, and if there exists some letters to him from Sweden from relatives.
Otherwise it is nearly impossible to trace him...

1999-12-25, 01:03
Svar #2

Roger Turnquist

I'am looking for the father of Karolina Kristina Persdotter Date born 1855 in Vasselhgttan Sweden and her husband August Tornqvist born in 1854 at Skraddare Ramsberg Sweden

2000-05-09, 23:21
Svar #3

Utloggad Gunilla Didriksson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 436
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-25, 22:02
    • Visa profil
Hello Roger

I am interesting to know more about your relatives August Tornkvist that came from the parish of Ramsberg and his whife Karolina Kristina Persdotter from Vasselhyttan, Lindesbergs parish.
Do you know if he had another last name before he emigrates?  
Do you know which year they depart?  
I have done a lot of research of all person’s in those parish, and have also map out all emigration from Ramsberg, Lindesberg, Guldsmedshyttan, Näsby and Fellingsbro parish, whereabouts people come from and their destination in America, but I cant find him.
Maybe I can help you if you can give me more information.

Best regards
Gunilla Didriksson
Lindesberg

2000-05-10, 18:41
Svar #4

Utloggad Gunilla Didriksson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 436
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-25, 22:02
    • Visa profil
New message to Roger

Carolina Christina Persdotter vas born 3 January 1855 and baptised the day after.  
Her parents were Petter Persson and Lovisa Andersdotter in Vasselhyttan.

Gunilla D.

2002-11-20, 20:32
Svar #5

Julianna

Tryin to find information on a Erik Lindgren who was a master shemaker in Filipstad he was married t Anna Maria Lund who was born 8 June 1812 in Nyed they had a daughter Maria Charlotta Lindgren who was born 23 Nov 1833 in Filfipstad.  Any help would be greatful.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna