ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Gustaf Schröder Skriftslällare  (läst 867 gånger)

2002-03-03, 05:37
läst 867 gånger

beda

Can anyone help me?
The only information I have on my grand/great-grand parents is that:
.My grandmother was born in Sweden on 12-18-1876 and died 7-3-1975. She can to the U.S. when she was young maybe in early teens. Her first name is Beda and she was one of many children. Her married last name was Gustafson, she lived in Drayton North, Dakota.My grandmother had 3 children that I know of, Milton, Willard, and Doris.She could have kept her madian name not sure.  
.Beda's husbands fathers name was Gustaf Schröder Skriftslällare born 1824 in Varmland.
.another name I have is Fron Dalarnes Skögar, I'm not sure what this is.

2002-03-03, 09:19
Svar #1

Utloggad Lena Thelin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5118
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-09-16, 22:02
    • Visa profil
    • www.arleco.nu/minslakt/sv
Hello,

Do you have any idea what her last name was before she married and what her sibblings names was?

I found one family leaving Sweden 1886 for Providence August Björk and wife Lovisa, with 6 children, Anna 3, Beda 10, Carl 11, Ester 8, Gerda 5 and Ida newborn. They came from parish Acklinga, Västergötland county.

best regards
Lena

2002-03-03, 10:36
Svar #2

Utloggad Kenneth Larsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1512
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-17, 15:53
  • Kenneth Larsson
    • Visa profil
    • Ancestor
Gustaf Schröder was a very well-known person in the Värmland area. He lived at the town Arvika as a young man, though he was born in Edsvalla, Nor parish on June 6 1824.
He was a hunter, and wrote a lot of books about hunting and the life in the good old days...
There's a society called The Gustaf Schröder society, try this address:
per-olof@poem.se

Good luck!

Kenneth L. Slobyn Mangskog

2002-03-04, 12:14
Svar #3

Utloggad Per Schröder

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 414
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-08-21, 00:41
    • Visa profil
Hello!
I'm very interrested in what you have about Beda's husband. Gustaf Schröder did have only one son, and his name was Åke (1879-08-20 Älvdalen, Dalarna) and he took himself an another last name - Hjelm. I think he died in Viborg in Finland (now in Russia). Gustaf died 1912-08-02 and his widow, Alma (born Eriksson)died 1944-01-06 nearly 95 years old.  
Fron Dalarnes Skögar - I think that it would be Från Dalarnes Skogar - From The Woods of Dalarne.  
Hope hear from you soon.  
Best Regards
Per Schröder (my grandfather's grandfather was 2nd cousin to Gustaf)

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna