ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Husförhörslängd help - Bro  (läst 652 gånger)

2010-09-02, 22:57
läst 652 gånger

Utloggad Bridget Canniff

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 12
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-09-10, 19:37
    • Visa profil
I am looking for help reading the 1824-29 Husförhörslängd where my great-great-great-grandfather Olof Johansson appears. It is the earliest record I have found for him, and I'd like to go back further, to find his parents and possibly other family members, but I'm stuck.

Later sources list his birthdate as 17 Aug 1817 in Bro, and his parents as Johannes Karlsson and Martha Olofsdotter/Olsdotter. As early as 10-12 years old, he is living apart from his parents (have they died?) and by age 18 (1835) he is a trumslagaren and takes the soldier's name Djupman (he lived at Djupviken, Kila until retirement, when he  moved to Stockholm). I cannot find a record of Olof's birth in Bro. I have good information for Olof Johannsson Djupman after 1830, including his military records, marriage and family (I am descended from his daughter Lisa Beata), but trying to figure out his life between 1817-1830 is proving very difficult.

Based on the records (see images below), what do you think was the relationship between Olof and the people he is living with (Anders Larsson and family, plus other individuals)? I know it says Gossen (boy) before his name, but what does the abbreviation before it (Thj or Hy?) mean? Then, there is a crossed out note written next to Olof's name - can anyone read it or offer a guess as to what it might mean? I think the part after it says 27 Maj i Ny Sn (socken) possibly meaning he was living in Ny (I know there were several parishes known by that name) in or before 1827.

Any other information or advice on finding out more about Olof and his family are appreciated.

Thanks!
Bridget

2010-09-03, 14:21
Svar #1

Utloggad Ingela Martenius

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1489
  • Senast inloggad: 2013-10-25, 18:20
    • Visa profil
Bridget,

Please do not post the same question twice on this message board (not allowed according to rules). From a practical point of view it's also much better to keep it all together; none of us wants to do the same work twice.

Most of the writing has already been deciphered for you as an answer to your previous post.

Ingela

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna