ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Translation request  (läst 580 gånger)

2006-07-12, 00:11
läst 580 gånger

Harold Silander

Can someone read the notes occupying the whole line on the right hand page in this HFL, please?

Skaraborg, Södra Kedum parish
HFL AI:4 1861-1874 page 134 line 22 for  
Pehr Johan Johansson (abbreviated) Silander.

Genline GID 562.15.47300.

I am trying to find out where my family name Silander came from, and Pehr is the earliest user of the name. This record appears to have had Silander added later, perhaps following a visit to Järpås in 1863 or 1864, around the time of his first communion? I am guessing that these notes will give me a clue for further research - I hope!

I live in Edinburgh and will be visiting Sweden with my family to celebrate!! my 60th birthday in September, so my current research is to find good places to visit.

Many thanks.

2006-07-12, 11:32
Svar #1

Utloggad Chris Bingefors

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 11832
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-28, 15:20
    • Visa profil
Harold

I hope someone else can read this better, but the note says something like: Sentenced to responsibility for ?? by  Sollentuna (?) court. Apparently, he did something wrong. He has taken out a marriage licence to marry Maria Christina Svensdotter in 1864. He goes to communion in Hjerpnäs and is living there 1864.
Your name was apparently originally Selander (Silander also exists in Sweden), but would be pronounced Silander in English. Per Johan is listed in the 1890 census as Jonsson Selander, single, farm worker. The same listing in 1900. Both years he is in the whereabouts unknown page in Södra Kedum parish since 1881.

2006-07-12, 11:45
Svar #2

Bo Nordenfors (Nob)

Appears he committed a crime (maltreatment) and had been prosecuted, it also is mentioned a name of a court, which I am unable to interpret, the date is hard to read, unfortunately - perhaps 1876.
The spelling for his surname maybe is Selander.
Furthermore the line also has information about banns of marriage, but I am stuck then.

2006-07-12, 13:48
Svar #3

Bo Johansson

Perhaps Dömd till ansvar för misshandel genom Sollentuna(?) Häradsrätt(??) utslag den 28(?)/9 71

So the court in Sollentuna(?) had sentenced him in 1871 for beating someone.  

// Bo Johansson

2006-07-12, 13:52
Svar #4

Bo Johansson

Perhaps Dömd till ansvar för misshandel genom Sollentuna(?) Häradsrätt(??) utslag den 28(?)/9 71

So the court in Sollentuna(?) had sentenced him in 1871 for beating someone.  

// Bo Johansson

2006-07-17, 15:25
Svar #5

Harold Silander

Many thanks for your help. Can I get a wee bit more, please?

The movements out column on the very right - any ideas as to what the abbreviations are / mean? The dates look like 65 7/5 and 69 30/11. This line all seems to have been written at one time, and he had left this parish a couple of times. A bit meaningless since he clearly came back!

Also the next column to the left? Is the first line saying Communion 63 23/8 Hjerpås?

And the next 2 lines are 64 9/1 Jens T someone? Cardiff!! Hjerpås?

All ideas welcome. Thanks again.

2006-07-17, 21:39
Svar #6

Bo Johansson

To the far right in the moving-out column I think it might be arb. bet (arbets-betyg = certificate for working in another parish). These are usually in the Fräjd and remarks column, se next page line 18, but maybe there wasn't enough space left there.

I think you are correct about Communion 63 23/8 Hjerpås, but I read the next two lines as:
64 4/1 Bet. T. (certificate to) Nattvards (communion) ??? i Hjerpås.

So it probably means he received a certificate that he was free to take communion in Hjärpås, or that he had taken communion in Hjärpås.

// Bo Johansson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna