ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Translation please - 1850 hh exam  (läst 587 gånger)

2005-05-13, 19:17
läst 587 gånger

Mary Viavattine

Can someone explain what the phrase Föräldrarnes namn och den Församling, de tillhönle vid barnets födelse means?  Under this heading in the 1850 household exam, my ancestor is listed, but I don't recognize the names of the people in the household exam she appears to be living with?  Why would someone be listed in that column - were they boarders?  Thanks!!

2005-05-13, 19:47
Svar #1

Utloggad Ann Little

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1252
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-23, 20:10
    • Visa profil
Hi Mary,

It means ' the names of the parents and the parish they belonged to at the time of the childs' birth.'

I'm sorry but I can't answer your second question.  

Kind regards,
Ann Little

2005-05-13, 19:52
Svar #2

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Mary!

If you tell excactly what household record you refer t, perhaps we can find out!

Regards

Olle

2005-05-13, 20:22
Svar #3

Mary Viavattine

Ann and Olle, Thank you both for responding so quickly!  With this new information, I do not believe it is my ancestor.  I'm back to searching genline for her!!  Thanks again!!

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna