ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Rusttjänstskyldiga , translation help please  (läst 842 gånger)

2006-06-28, 19:35
läst 842 gånger

Ishbel Cormack

There is a list of what Henrik Nilsson Svenkse Lilliebielke( Frälseman) did and this is some of them. Please translate all of this.

;uppräknäs bland det rusttjänstskyldia frälset i Västegötland 1534 och 1535; hade tvister om gårdar med den Matts Joensson, s.å av konungen blev förlänad med Djupås i Essunga sn, och 1558 med Gustaf Olsson(Stenbock)

Thank you
Ishbel

2006-06-28, 22:38
Svar #1

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
In 1534 and 1535 he was enumerated among those in Västergötland who were obliged to do mounted military service and (in exchange) were exempted from tax; he was in a controversy over farms with Matts Joensson, in the same year the king confered Djupås in Essunga parish on him, and in 1558 with Gustaf Olsson (who used an ibex as his shield mark).

I'm not 100 % sure from this text if it was Matts or your Henrik who Djupås was confered on, but it seems to have been Matts. The text is written in a shorthand style that contains a maximum of information but incomplete sentences (I guess it's from Elgenstierna or some other encyclopedic work).

2006-06-28, 23:51
Svar #2

Ishbel Cormack

Thank you Anna-Carin. Does this mean that the king gave Matts a place called Djupås?
I am sorry that I left out some words. It should read...om gråder 1551 med den Matts Joensson,som s.å av konungen....
What does the s.å and the sn mean?

I will check the source with the person who gave me the information.

2006-06-29, 13:04
Svar #3

Bo Johansson

s.å. = samma år (the same year)
sn. = socken (parish)

// Bo Johansson

2006-06-29, 17:14
Svar #4

Ishbel Cormack

Bo I found d.ä today. Please, what does it mean?

Sonen Laurentius Laurinius d.ä den berömde psalmdiktaren.

Thanks very much for you help.
Ishbel

2006-06-29, 17:48
Svar #5

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
d.ä. = den äldre (the elder; senior) - The son Laurentius Laurinius senior, the famous psalmwriter.

The complete text would read:

In 1534 and 1535 he was enumerated among those in Västergötland who were obliged to do mounted military service and (in exchange) were exempted from tax; in 1551 he was in a controversy over farms with Matts Joensson, who the king confered Djupås in Essunga parish on in the same year, and in 1558 with Gustaf Olsson (who used an ibex as his shield mark).

2006-06-30, 00:46
Svar #6

Ishbel Cormack

Anna-Carin: This is perfect for me. Thank you very much.
Ishbel

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna