ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Death record translation 1855  (läst 385 gånger)

2006-03-24, 12:55
läst 385 gånger

Patricia Carlson Killoran

Hi, Can someone translate this for me?  GED 504.42.25700 C:7 1855-1870 Lungsund Värmland
Jan 20 Nils Nilsson . I don't know how to send the record.  My Grandfather left a short bio that said that his Grandfather left to cross the lake to the village and was found the next day frozen to death.  I know that this is his grandfather (Nils Nilsson).  thank you Pat

2006-03-24, 13:43
Svar #1

Bo Johansson

Slädbråten: undatagsbrukare (retired farmer??) married man Nils Nilsson was found the morning of the 2nd lying dead on the ice of lake Öjervettern outside his house. He was often tormented by severe (colic, constipation?) and had probably had a so strong attack of this the evening before as he walked home, that he was unable to continue, but had died of the strong cold.

He suffered from Magrev, the sweggate medical encyclopedia explains it:
bukrev, bukref, magrev = colic, severe constipation or blockage of the bowels. Today the term is used only by vet's about horses.

// Bo Johansson

2006-03-24, 13:54
Svar #2

Patricia Carlson Killoran

Bo, thank you so much for such a rapid response.  This is exciting!  I have been trying to find the various places and things written in my grandfather's bio since I got genline. This certainly matches. So far, with the help of all of you, I am doing rather well.  thanks Pat

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna