ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Barnalärare  (läst 796 gånger)

2006-08-14, 05:39
läst 796 gånger

Judie Lundgren

HFL Hanebo 1773-1779 page 314 GID 2104.16.94000, I believe the word above the name of Lars Jacob Phragm?n is Barnalärare but I can't find such a word anywhere!

Also, the village is Södra Kyrkobyn. Is the other name at the top of the page the name of the farm? What are the words? The writing is lovely, but I can't seem to make out the letters!

Judie

2006-08-14, 08:22
Svar #1

Siv Johansson

Judie.
Barnalärare is the name of a teacher for children. Under the name of the village is the number (Sub N:o 8) of the estate.
Mvh Siv

2006-08-14, 10:21
Svar #2

Judie Lundgren

Thanks, Siv. I knew that he was a teacher, and the Barn beginning should have given me a clue.

I didn't describe where the words at the top were very well, did I? Here's a picture of them.

2006-08-14, 10:36
Svar #3

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
To the left:  
Thet Tolfte (today: Det tolfte) meaning the 12th. It might be the numbering of a district, a house, or ???.

To the right:
Hus-Förhöret (The household exam). It's a heading for the right page, with several different years listed as subheadings.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna