ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: """"alnar broscherat taft"""" ?????  (läst 905 gånger)

2004-11-05, 15:41
läst 905 gånger

Markus Mäckl

Hallo,

I found some ancestors of my family in Sweden.  
I am very proud to found them in Sweden.
So I must translate some information from Swedish into German or English.

Who can translate this swedish sentence into  English?

år 1767 redovisade han 19 1/2 alnar broscherat taft

- I don´t know what this words could means, I didn´t found them in some the wordbooks.

If you have enough time and you like to translate :-),  
 here is the complete text which I translate best I can:

Annan textilindustri. Siedenfabrikören i  Stockholm Arnold Fredrik Pastelberger begärde och erhöll 1764 rätt att övertaga stadskällaren i Härnösand, sedan förutvarande innehavaren  
avlidit. Två år senare erhöll Pastelberger  burskap i staden som fabrikör och källarmästare. Hans arbete vid vävstolen blev helt betydligt. år 1767 redovisade han 19 1/2 alnar broscherat taft. Följande år nedlande han helt och hållet arbetet men fortsatte att vara källarmästare till sin död 1781.

2004-11-05, 15:54
Svar #1

Utloggad Neta Hedberg

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 437
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-27, 09:02
    • Visa profil
In the year 1767 he showed 19? alns (1 aln = 594 millimeter) of patterned taffeta.  

Taffeta is a type of textile fabric. The word broscherat means that the pattern is woven into the fabric.

/Neta

2004-11-05, 16:06
Svar #2

Anne Olsson (Anne1966)

Markus,
He was a silk factory owner. He then took over Stadskällaren (city restaurant) in Härnösand, since the former owner died. He was a restaurant keeper until his death in 1781.

This is not a complete translation but at least something.

Regards,
Anne

2004-11-05, 20:44
Svar #3

Utloggad Ann Little

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1252
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-23, 20:10
    • Visa profil
Hi Markus,

Here is my translation;  

Other textile business(es). Arnold Fredrik Pastelberger; silk manufacturer in Stockholm requested and received permission in 1764 to manage the ( restaurant) Stadskällaren in Härnösand after the death of the previous proprietor. Two years later he was granted burghership in the town as (silk)manufacturer and restaurant proprieter. The output from his looms became quite substantial. In 1767 he rendered an account of 19 1/2 'alnar'patterned taffeta.
The business folded the following year but he continued as restaurant proprietor until his death in 1781.

Kind regards,
Ann

2004-11-08, 14:04
Svar #4

Markus Mäckl

Thank you very much at all ...

I am very pleased about your translations.

Markus

2004-11-08, 20:39
Svar #5

Utloggad Sari Wilhelmsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1147
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-03-13, 21:21
    • Visa profil
Hi Markus, do you remember me, anyway I am pleased to see that you've found some of your Swedish ancestors. Good luck in the future searching for ancestors.

Kindly
Sari Wilhelmsson

2004-11-09, 10:08
Svar #6

Markus Mäckl

Hallo Sari, I am sure remember me to you.
You helped me very much be my research.
I have found some ancestors of me. The most interesting of them came from Livland and gone to Sweden. He was born 1682 in Livland I don?t know now where.
He was a major in the swedish army.  
When I would know where his parents came from I would be very happy.

The landsarkivet don?t find anymore, perhaps the staatsarkivet in Stockholm find more about his birthplace or his parents birthplace?

What?s your opinion Sari?

Best wishes to you
Markus

2004-11-09, 22:47
Svar #7

Utloggad Sari Wilhelmsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1147
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-03-13, 21:21
    • Visa profil
Hi Markus,

The only place I can think about is in the Military Archive. But I'm not the best to ask in that area.
Have you found his death notice in the churchbooks, there could be some information about his past there?
I,m not sure I can help you anymore, I have realy no more ideas. But of course I'll keep an eye if I find any Pastelberg in the future.

Well anyway, good luck.
Kindly  
Sari

2004-11-12, 21:19
Svar #8

Markus Mäckl

Hej Sari,

I written to the Military Archive, perhaps I will have success.

Thanks that you keep an eye of my Pastelbergers :-)

Best wishes to you.
Markus

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna