ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Swedish Occupation Explanations  (läst 536 gånger)

2006-09-03, 07:30
läst 536 gånger

Candace Roberts

I am looking for an explanation of what a Chief Crown Forester was. This was in regards to an description of one of my ancesters. He also was  a Colonel. Also if someone could explain the roll of a District Judge? This was shown for several ancestors. I would like to understand what these were and how they came to have these positions.

I appreciate any help.

Candace

2006-09-03, 09:46
Svar #1

Bo Johansson

Do you know what the titles were in Swedish?

Perhaps Chief Crown Forester is kronojägmästare = some kind of crown forest manager.

And perhaps District Judge is Häradsdomare = honorary title for the oldest member of the district court (häradsrätt).

// Bo Johansson

2006-09-04, 06:28
Svar #2

Candace Roberts

Bo,

Not sure what the Swedish name of these titles was. The Chief Crown Forester in this instance was for Carl Hard of Segerstad born 26 Feb 1591 in Reftele, Smaland.He died 21 Sept 1653 in Brandstorp, Vastergotland.

The district judge was regarding Mickel Arvidsson Uggla, who died 6 May 1620 in Valstad, Vastergotland. There are also 4 or 5 other ancestors who carried this title. Some of these also had military titles, such as commander or colonel.

Appreciate your help.

Candace

2006-09-04, 06:30
Svar #3

Candace Roberts

Bo,

Not sure what the Swedish name of these titles was. The Chief Crown Forester in this instance was for Carl Hard of Segerstad born 26 Feb 1591 in Reftele, Smaland.He died 21 Sept 1653 in Brandstorp, Vastergotland.

The district judge was regarding Mickel Arvidsson Uggla, who died 6 May 1620 in Valstad, Vastergotland. There are also 4 or 5 other ancestors who carried this title. Some of these also had military titles, such as commander or colonel.

Appreciate your help.

Candace

2009-12-11, 13:39
Svar #4

Utloggad Björn Eriksson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 45
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-10-27, 11:05
    • Visa profil
The Chief Crown Forester = riksjägmästare

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna