ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Nobility in 1850?  (läst 478 gånger)

2011-06-21, 16:52
läst 478 gånger

Utloggad Kimberly Maher

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 18
  • Senast inloggad: 2012-10-19, 13:17
    • Visa profil
Greetings - My GGGF (Bror Carl Springer) was born in Härnösand in 1850, to Maria Brita Wilhelmina Springer, illegitimate. That town was her parents home. However, until nearly the birth of her son she lived in Skön as a maid and is listed in the household examination for Tunaby. Here is the GID 2077.31.2300, Volume:   AI:5 Roll/Fiche Number:GH-2696 Page Number:27. She is at the very bottom of the page. I cannot find where Tunaby is, in Skön, if it still exists, and I cannot really read the name of the family. Family legend (from my grandmother, who heard it from Bror Carl and his wife) is that the Springers were from nobility. Well, since Bror was illegitimate, and Maria's dad was a shoemaker, I am pretty sure that it wasn't HER family, so maybe his unknown father was from the family she worked for in Tunaby. Is there any way of finding out if there was nobility in Tunaby, Skön, wherever that is, in 1850-ish? Is there any way of finding out if she paid a fine in Skön or Härnösand for having an illegitimate baby and if there was a man who paid a similar fine? I am going to paste this to another forum, too, just to cover my bases. Thanks so much in advance!
Kimberly Maher

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna