ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Count Carl Gustav von Rosen 1909-1977  (läst 640 gånger)

2010-03-17, 20:32
läst 640 gånger

Utloggad Harry Sluyter

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 1
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-03-21, 17:26
    • Visa profil
Count Carl Gustav von Rosen was a pilot that became famous for his humanitarian actions in Ethiopa, Finland and Biafra. To help Biafr, he
even set up his own air force with SAAB aircraft. I am planning an article in
our magazine Biggles news magazine about his adventurous life. I found out
he had close ties with the Netherlands (my home country). He was a KLM-pilot in the late thirties and married a Dutch wife then. She joined the Dutch resistance during the war and got killed because of that. Carl Gustav is also rumoured to have helped the Dutch resistance. I turned to the Dutch Resistance Museum for details about that. However, they can't help me unless I give them the name of Carl's Dutch wife. Does anybody knows her name? Date of birth/marriage/death could be helpfull too. Thank you for these details.

2010-03-17, 22:45
Svar #1

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
According to the Dictionary of the Swedish nobility (Adelskalendern) her name was Johanna (Hanny) Franciena Krijgsman, and she was his 2nd wife.

They were married in 1938 Aug. 18 in Amsterdam, and divorced in 1943 May 18 in Stockholm. She was born 1912 Dec. 2, a daughter of Cornelius Krijgsman. [This information from a CD, called Riddarhus-cd:n.]

(Meddelandet ändrat av elisabeth 2010-03-17 23:03)

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna