ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Bringing life to genealogy  (läst 306 gånger)

2006-08-12, 22:06
läst 306 gånger

Judie Lundgren

In translating some genealogical records for me, the translator is adding historical context as she works. Sometimes genealogy can seem like just a tedious process of collecting names and dates. While I do enjoy the search, she has made these people, in the context of life in the times they lived, vibrant and fascinating. It is a delightful experience in addition to providing names and dates.

No question, just a hope that other Americans can reap this kind of reward through the wonderful people here. I haven't used the name of the translator, because I'm not certain she would want that, but if she reads this and would like to identify herself, she deserves to be honored!

Judie

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna