ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Where is Warfelhyttan?  (läst 556 gånger)

2006-05-21, 09:38
läst 556 gånger

Lois Campbell

Could someone please tell me how to find the village of Warfelhyttan?  I believe it's in Örebro parish but I can't find it in any of the village indexes that are available on Genline. What are the names of neighboring villages or farms?  

Thank you very much for your time,

Lois M. Campbell

2006-05-21, 11:43
Svar #1

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
The village is called Wasselhyttan and is in Linde  parish, county of Örebro.

When writing double s in the old days, the writer used a long s for the second s, which can be confused with an f.

2006-05-21, 18:58
Svar #2

Lois Campbell

Thank you, Elisabeth. Unfortunately for me, there doesn't appear to be any indexes for Lindesberg Landsförsamling and there are over 1500 HFL pages in the time period I'm searching. The search continues.

Lois M. Campbell

2006-05-21, 20:49
Svar #3

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Hi Lois,

It is time for more of those shortcuts we've mentioned on the Sweden list. :-) It won't be as bad as you think to go through all those pages with the shortcuts, and maybe you will be lucky and find them on one of the earlier pages.  

Remember that the indexes are sometimes at the end of the volume, and not just at the start.

Judy

2006-05-21, 20:49
Svar #4

Lois Campbell

Just to let you know, I did find Wasselhyttan. Thank  you for pointing me in the right direction.

Lois Campbell

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna