ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Vistheden, Avatrask, V. Muskustrasket, Hoghultet, etc. Norbotten  (läst 831 gånger)

2001-02-27, 12:51
läst 831 gånger

Deb Glantz Hanna

Does anyone have any info or websites on this area? Avatrask, Olstorp, Hoghultet, Kullnas, Uddevalla, Lake Muskustrasket, etc.?  I am interrested in every town.  Thank you.
Deb Glantz Hanna

2001-02-27, 16:18
Svar #1

Anders Limaninen

Are you sure that all these towns lies in Norrbotten. Im almost sure that there is or was no Uddevalla in Norrbotten. Lake Muskusträsket could be Muskus, Avatrask could be avaviken. You can look at following link:
http://www.foark.umu.se/census/bd/index.htm
Its is the swedish census from 1890 for the northern part of sweden.

Good Luck

2001-02-27, 21:16
Svar #2

Utloggad Bo Berndtsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3221
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-19, 10:10
    • Visa profil
Deb!

The places you're looking for, are no towns, they are too small for that, villages or hamlets maybe.
You will find most of them in the community of Älvsbyn, county Norrbotten.
Go to the Swedish Survey's online map,

http://lantmateriet.se/ksindex.htm

There, in the searchbox type Vistheden, which is the nearest place listed in the search-register.
Click Sök (Search) and when the name appears in the lower box, click Visa (Show).
Enlarge the map as much as possible, then go north.
You will find the village Avaträsk at the southern shore of the lake Muskusträsk and on a cape in the western part of the lake is your Uddevalla. Olstorp and Kullnäs are a little bit further north.

Bo Berndtsson

2001-03-04, 13:46
Svar #3

Deb Glantz Hanna

Thanks so much.  Now I would like pictures of the little hamlets and lakes.  I will e-mail Swedish Tourism for Alvsbyn. It sounds alot like our little village system in rural Ct. or Vermont but our climate or land is not as spectacular! Deb Glantz Hanna

2003-10-04, 15:06
Svar #4

Patrik Hedman

Är det någon som känner till något om Anders Andersson Hedman och hans son Isak Hedman ifrån Wistheden (fastigheten skall visst ha kallats Wistbacka). Båda bör ha varit födda omkring mitten av 1800-talet.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna