ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Unknown cemetery pics  (läst 562 gånger)

2004-03-20, 00:46
läst 562 gånger

Utloggad Judy Walburn

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 50
  • Senast inloggad: 2011-06-30, 04:48
    • Visa profil
I would like to know if anyone recognizes these cemetery pictures.  They were in my great grandmother's photo album, and I am trying to determine where she lived in Sweden before immigrating to America.  She possibly lived in the Hallands lan, around Varberg.  If anyone can identify these pictures, and what cemetery or parish they are in, the information would be appreciated.  Thank you.

2004-03-20, 23:13
Svar #1

Utloggad Monica Svedberg

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 724
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-02-10, 13:08
    • Visa profil
Hello Judy,
those pictures are not from Sweden. I guess they are from the south of Europe.
A Swedish cemetary looks more like an English cemetary, that is not so luxourous.  
Kind regards,
Monica

2004-03-21, 13:39
Svar #2

Ingrid Wikberg

I got a feeling that I have seen cimilar pictures from a cemetery in Paris and it was quite famous. Unfornunately I've forgotten the name. But Paris maybe is a clue?

2004-03-21, 19:49
Svar #3

Yvonne Korn (Yvonnek)

You are thinking of the Père Lachaise cemetary in Paris. They have a fantastic website where you can walk around - have a look at Père Lachaise .

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna