ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Tuna lans och Sevede  (läst 399 gånger)

2001-05-30, 22:37
läst 399 gånger

Marilyn Maun

In the death records, my ggrandfather is listed under -  1884 Dödbok for Frödinge Moder församling i Tuna Lans ach Sevedes Prosteri, Linkupings Stift, Kalmar Län.  Could someone please explain where this is?  He had lived at Långebro in Gunnekulla, Frödinge parish.  Is this the same or anywhere close.  Also when a soldier retires, do they have an established place for them to live or what happens?

Marilyn

2001-05-31, 18:42
Svar #1

Utloggad Bo Persson

• Bo Peter Persson
  • Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 6981
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-24, 22:49
    • Visa profil
The text you ask about - Frödinge moderförsamling i Tunaläns och Sevede Prosteri, Linköpings stift, Kalmar län - means Frödinge main parish in Tunaläns and Sevede deanery, the diocese of Linköping, Kalmar county, which is the correct description of the ecclesiastical administrative organization at he time; all you have to record as geographical locality in your research is Frödinge parish.

Often did retired soldiers move from the croft belonging to their service to another croft or a cottage, where they could be able to add to their support by work or handicraft. During the 19th century a system of pensions helped them out a bit, but was of course insufficient. (A retired soldier is referred to as a gratialist [lat. gratia 'favour'], as a person granted a small compensation for past services.) As other elderly people with small or non-existing resources for support they could finally have to move the parish's poor-house.

2001-05-31, 22:40
Svar #2

Marilyn Maun

Bo,
Thanks for the information, it has been very helpful.
In the husforhorslang records it says that he, Carl Magnus Lader, lived at Langebro.  His son, Johan August Lader, or Carlsson,and family were the main occupants at this time and it records Carl Magnus and his wife were utflyttning.  This was in the records for 1884.  It also gives this as his year of death.  I haven't been able to find out what happened to his wife, Anna Lena or their young son, Otto Fabian.  Would there be any records available on the parish poor-house, if this were the case?  

Marilyn

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna