ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Ramsberg and Hjulsjo  (läst 694 gånger)

2002-10-27, 21:45
läst 694 gånger

Nancy Jaderen

Are Ramsberg and Hjulsjo towns or parishes? Are they both located in Örebro? In doing research,sometimes I find the same name listed under both of them. Thank you.

Nancy Jaderen

2002-10-27, 22:22
Svar #1

Peter Karlsson (Peterk)

Both Ramsberg and Hjulsjö are parishes in the county of Örebro, but in the province of Västmanland.. Observe that there also is a county called Västmanlands län - but that's not the right one in this case.

2002-10-28, 13:23
Svar #2

Utloggad Gunilla Didriksson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 436
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-25, 22:02
    • Visa profil
Hallo Nancy
I have done resource over all emigrants from Ramsbergs parish. Which person do you look for?

Gunilla D.

2003-01-06, 21:18
Svar #3

Nancy Jaderen

Hej Gunilla,
  Ramsberg has not proven to be too difficult to  search out,my problem is Hjulsjo.I am looking for Jan Ersson and Brita Ersdotter,both b. in 1726 and married in 1755 in Hujulsjo.They had a son b. in 1756.This is as far as I have been able to get with this branch of family. Any suggestions?
  Thank you.
 Nancy

2004-08-17, 22:00
Svar #4

Utloggad Siv Larsson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 68
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-01, 23:27
    • Visa profil
Av LARSSON - tisdag den 17 aug 2004 kl. 21.45:  [Ändra]  

Hej  
I am writing to you from America. I will be in Ramsberg on Sept 15 and 16th  
I am trying to find out what records are available.  

My great-grandfather,  
August(e) Edvard LARSSON  
was born in Ramsberg 9 Jan 1868.  
The farm name was INGELSHYTTAN (or Nederhyttan)  
His mother's name as Carolina PERSDOTTER and there was no father listed.  

I would like to find out who his parents were and I would like to find out where they lived so that I can go to the place he lived while I am there.  

Can anyone write to me and tell me what records are available for Ramsberg? Or how I can find out where this family lived. His occupation was listed as Bergsmanson.  

Thank you very much for any help that you can give me.  

~Sharon Atkins

2004-08-18, 15:42
Svar #5

Anders Andersson

Sharon, I have responded to your query in Landskap: Västmanland: Socknar: Ramsberg where you had also posted it, and where I think belongs better than here.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna