ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Parish Church in Kinneved  (läst 626 gånger)

2007-08-16, 18:19
läst 626 gånger

Candace Roberts

I am looking for a picture of the parish church where my family would have attended. The family lived and died on Lunnagarden, Axtorp, Kinneved in Skaraborgs lan. If the records indicate death at that place, would they be buried in the church cemetery? Are there any cemetery records and if so where would I find them?

Thanks for any help you can give me on this.

Candace Roberts

2007-08-16, 23:28
Svar #1

Utloggad Erik Andersson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 397
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-16, 13:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.pennapensel.se
There is a tombstone in Kinneved, which has been indexed by a member society of The Federation of Swedish Genealogical Societies, which is the umbrella organisation for some 160 genealogical societies in most parts of the country.  
However, as I said before, the family resided in Slöta parish as of 1900, so this is the grandparents of your Vallentinsson boys.
I have not been able to find a picture of the church in Kinneved, however, but suggest you e-mail to  floby.pastorat@svenskakyrkan.se asking them about cemeterys and pictures, Floby is where the administration of Kinneved parish is.

Län Skaraborgs län    
Församling Kinneved    
Sten nr 68    
Förnamn V.    
Efternamn Vallentinsson    
Gård Axtorp    
År 1881-01-17    
Fritext LUCE. 19:19    
Fam-grav 2    
Hustru 1 år 1884-03-06    
Hustru 1 förnamn Inga Maria    
Registrerare Lena Persson  

//Erik Andersson

2007-08-16, 23:53
Svar #2

Utloggad Erik Andersson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 397
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-16, 13:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.pennapensel.se
Yes, at last I found a website with the church of Kinneved:  http://www.hosserudkullen.se/forskning/kyrka_hbe_se_kinneved.html

//Erik

2007-08-17, 09:23
Svar #3

Candace Roberts

Many thanks for your help.

Candace Roberts

2007-08-17, 22:00
Svar #4

Utloggad Lena Persson

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 652
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-21, 15:23
    • Visa profil
Hej, det är jag som är Lena och har inventerat / Hi I am the Lena who has sent the information to the Genealogical society.
Jag kan skicka ett foto av Valentinsson-graven / I can mail a photo of the Valentinsson tombstone, just ask me.

2007-08-18, 01:40
Svar #5

Candace Roberts

Lena,

Many thanks for your help and yes, that would be wonderful if you could obtain a photo of the Valentinsson tombstone for me. I believe that tombstone is for my gr-gr-gr-grandparents. They were the parents of August Valentine and 2 more of his brothers who emigrated to USA. That would be grand to have in our family book.

Please contact my email address.

Again, many thanks.

Candace Roberts

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna