ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Nyberget ,Örebro, farm or town?  (läst 647 gånger)

2003-03-16, 01:39
läst 647 gånger

Nancy Jaderen

I have come across ancestors who where born in Nyberget,Örebro.Is this in Lindesberg parish and
is it the name of a farm,town or city? Also Wasselhyttan,Gusselhyttan and Bjorkhyttan. Are they farm names or town names?
 Thank you.
  Nancy Jaderen

2003-03-16, 07:26
Svar #1

Bo Johansson

In the mapsearch function at The Swedish National Land Survey (Lantmäteriet) http://www2.lantmateriet.se/ksos/index.html you can find four Nyberget in Örebro county, one of them in Lindesberg. The one in Lindesberg seems to be a small village or collection of houses and farms about 20 km NW of the town Lindesberg, between the two small lakes Dammsjön and Gränssjön.

Vasselhyttan is about 15 km NNW of Lindesberg, Gusselhyttan is about 5 km N of Lindesberg, and Björkhyttan is about 2 km NE of Lindesberg. The names ending with -hyttan usually means that these places were ironworks.

// Bo Johansson

2003-03-16, 19:54
Svar #2

Nancy Jaderen

Thank you,Bo. This will help in narrowing down my search for petter andersson and Christina  
Andersdotter.
 Nancy

2003-03-16, 23:50
Svar #3

Utloggad Bo Eriksson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 276
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-08, 16:37
    • Visa profil
Why don?t you try looking at this site, Mr Brent Ericson has made a great job, and it?s all in english! You can search for specific names/people but also for places.  

http://iigs.rootsweb.com/lindesberg/search.html

Have fun!
Bo Eriksson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna