ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Landskrona Malmohus?  (läst 451 gånger)

2005-03-04, 06:01
läst 451 gånger

Calli Rudenberg

Greetings.

I was just curious if anybody could tell me where Landskrona Malmohus is. (Is it spelled correctly??) My great-great grandfather, Carl Johnson (born 1878) was from there before he came to Delta County, Michigan.

Thank you!
--Calli Rudenberg

2005-03-04, 06:25
Svar #1

Utloggad Carin Olofsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5009
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-10, 15:20
    • Visa profil
    • Hembygdshistoria
Landskrona is in the south of Sweden. On this  map you find Landskrona in the bottom of it. The island just outside of it is Ven, where the famous astronomer Tycho Brahe lived, and the country to the left is Denmark, with Helsingör (Elsinore), the town of Shakespeare's Hamlet.

2005-03-04, 06:52
Svar #2

Utloggad Eva Dahlberg

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 4039
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-12, 18:31
    • Visa profil
and Malmöhus is the county (in Swedish län), correctly spelled except for the dots. A few years back Malmöhus and Kristianstad counties merged to Skåne county, which equals the borders of the province Skåne.

Regards,
Eva

2005-03-04, 22:24
Svar #3

Calli Rudenberg

Thank you so very much for helping me! I very much appreciate it.  

--Calli

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna