ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Interactive Swedish Maps  (läst 881 gånger)

2000-02-18, 03:59
läst 881 gånger

Chris Troy

Hi does anyone have an internet address for a good, detailed Swedish map?  I am trying to find Blido (with umlauts over the o) near Furusund and Yttersfors bruk in Norrbotten.  The maps I have access to are not detailed enough to find them. You can e-mail me on chirstroy75@hotmail.com if you like. Thanks Saga Christina Ask Troy (Australia)

2000-02-18, 18:38
Svar #1

Mikael Wikman

2000-02-21, 05:32
Svar #2

Chris Troy

Hej Mikael

Thanks for the help, the maps are great.

Saga Christina Ask Troy (Australien)

2000-03-19, 14:31
Svar #3

Harold Dozier

Is there a site that would give population of small cities/villages in Sweden? Specifically I would like to know the population of Fredriksberg and Säfsen in Darlana.

Also, is there a site to plan an automobile trip in Sweden--one to give mileages and estimated driving times?

Thanks

Harold Dozier
Tulsa, OK

2000-03-20, 19:34
Svar #4

Björn Svenson

Hi Harold

Fredriksberg had a population of 953 as of 1995-12-31.  Säfsen I can not find, which most likely mean it is not classified as tätort (urbanized area?), however it might be bebyggelse (settlement?) which would mean it has a poplation of less than 200 people (all according to statistics from Statistics Sweden (www.scb.se).  
This and more similar information will in time be available at the website for the Nationalatlas of Sweden.  Currently there is only a gazetteer and statistics for counties and municipalities.

2000-03-29, 02:13
Svar #5

Bertil S

Hi!
This site might help you with different maplinks.
 http://www.evreka.com/c/ref/maps/

2001-07-25, 23:48
Svar #6

Chris S. Mills

Dear Mikael Wikman:
You helped me, even though you didn't know it. I saw your post with the links for maps, and got the answer I had been looking for. Thank you much.
Sincerely:
Chris Mills
Cmills1324@aol.com

2003-05-05, 01:10
Svar #7

Robert Lander

Hello ,I am interrested in the 1870 map of Tving och Eringboda socknar shown on the Blekingrotter page . My computer refuses to print it for me . Is there anyway this map could be purchased by mail. I live in the USA . The map covers the area of my grandfathers birthplace . Any information will be appreciated . Thank you .
         Robert Lander

2003-05-05, 14:31
Svar #8

Mats Rännbäck

2003-05-05, 16:29
Svar #9

Utloggad Per-Åke Andersson

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 49
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-10-18, 08:30
    • Visa profil
    • peerakeulla.se/html/Slaktforskning/start.html
Robert. Click + sign upper left corner of the (first) map.
Then right-click on the new map and save to you disk.
The name of the file is tvin_80.jpg

And then you can use the file in a Layout (picture) software  you like.

/Per-Ake

2003-05-09, 23:43
Svar #10

Robert Lander

HI Mats and Per-Ake
Thanks for the suggestions ,they worked out very well.
   Robert lander

2003-09-03, 02:47
Svar #11

Kay Yates

Looking for a place named Barkeryd.  Anyone know where in Sweden it is located?

2003-09-03, 08:08
Svar #12

Jan Kjellander (Berget)

Barkeryd is a small community in Småland, Jönköpings län(county of Jönköping) about 10 km northwest of Nässjö.

2003-09-03, 08:46
Svar #13

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Hi Kay,

The Swedish National Atlas says it is a church.  

http://www.sna.se/bin/ort.cgi?LANG=EN&S=E&O=Barkeryd&OK=Make+new+map

You can do a better search using this site. Zoom closer using the little squares.

http://www.lantmateriet.se/ksindex_eng.htm

You can order the microfilmed parish records from a Family History Center or use the fee-based Genline site.

http://www.genline.com/start.php

These records are available for Barkeryd.

http://www.genline.com/databasen/walk3.php?r=&x=6_211

Judy

2006-02-13, 23:22
Svar #14

Ernest Anderson

Hej!
Jag talar svenska bara lite gran, förlåt att jag skriver på engelska.

I want to find the bouppteckningar for Stockholms Katarina församling, ca. 1790.  My understanding is that one normally needs to know the härad to find those records.  Using Rötters Socken Sök I was able to find Katarina, but no härad was shown.  Are the bouppteckningar in the large cities not grouped by härad, but rather by some other method?

Tack för hjälpen!

2006-02-14, 09:39
Svar #15

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
The bouppteckning for someone who died in Katarina, is to be found under Stockholm Rådhusrätt (Magistrate), probably. At least they were not organised by parish, but are kept together for the whole city.

If you look this up in the Family History Library catalog, you should look for Stockholm, Stockholm [county or län], Stockholm and then for probate, and then for Rådhusrätt.  

There are good indexes, but I do not see them in the catalog, so they might not be filmed.

You could e-mail Stockholms Stadsarkiv (city archives) at stadsarkivet@ssa.stockholm.se and ask them if your person is found in the index.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna