ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Carlsfelt, where is it?  (läst 566 gånger)

2004-11-17, 02:24
läst 566 gånger

Joanne Lillevold

Anna Jönsdotter, who lived in Lyby socken, Malmöhus county, in 1862, was listed as going to a place that looks like “Carlsfelt.”  Later (I don't know how much later), she lived at Gotland (island) and at Ystad in Malmöhus county.  Can anyone identify where “Carlsfelt” is?

Joanne Lillevold

2004-11-17, 02:56
Svar #1

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Joanne,

The Rosenberg lists several Karlsfält in Malmöhus län. They are listed as places in Hörby parish, in Kattarp parish, and in Stora Herrestad. (Spellings on the cd come from approximately 1880.) Spelling wasn't that standardized yet, and those might be your Carlsfelt.

Of those places, I think that Hörby parish would be closest to Lyby parish, so try there first. Stora Herrestad seems closer to Ystad, so try that next.

Swedes probably have a much better idea, though, since it is their country. :-)

Judy

2004-11-19, 01:09
Svar #2

Joanne Lillevold

Thanks, Judy.  Lyby socken and Hörby socken are both in Hörby kommun, so it is probably Hörby socken.  (I think socken means parish(?).)  And Stora Herrestad socken is in Ystad kommun, right next to the city of Ystad, so that is also possible.  I didn’t find these Karlsfälts on my map; will have to look again.

Thanks for your assistance.

Joanne Lillevold

2004-11-19, 02:24
Svar #3

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
Joanne,

Swedes probably have access to better maps than I can find online, but this site worked when I entered Stora Herrestad and clicked on the little squares to zoom closer. I was able to find Karlsfält there. Entering Karlsfält directly also worked but just for that parish. I didn't find it with the other parishes, but maybe dragging the map would find it eventually, if you are patient enough.

http://www.lantmateriet.se/ksindex_eng.htm

Judy

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna