ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Brannkyrka Parish birth?  (läst 569 gånger)

2000-08-23, 07:48
läst 569 gånger

Lawana Quest

Hi,  

Is anyone able to look up a birth in Brannkyrka parish?  This could help solve a big family mystery...

The baby in question was apparently adopted, though we're now wondering if that was just a cover story for her birth shortly after her parent's marriage...

Her name was Lilly Maria HEDBLAD (not sure if Hedblad is her birth name, or just the adoptive family's name).

Birthdate was 13 Feb 1916, and her person number (obtained from the death CD) was 19160213-7109

Any help would be *greatly* appreciated, thanks.

Lawana
Richmond, BC, Canada

2001-03-17, 08:09
Svar #1

Torbjörn Forsström

Hi Lawana,

Br?kyrka is a parish in the city of Stockholm. Lilly?orrect personummer would be 160213-7109. The last four digits indicates that she was born in northern Sweden. Stockholm usually has lower range digits. I?ure that you can gtrack her down by contacting the Swedish tax authorities. Try this link. It?n English.

http://www.rsv.se/english/index.html

2001-03-17, 12:36
Svar #2

Utloggad Lena Thelin

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 5118
  • Senast inloggad: 2020-09-16, 22:02
    • Visa profil
    • www.arleco.nu/minslakt/sv
Sorry Torbjörn

You are wrong regarding a person born 1916. They got the last four numbers where they lived when we introduced the four last numbers. I think it was in 1950 or something. So Lilly can be born in Brännkyrka anyhow.

Lena

2001-03-17, 14:53
Svar #3

Utloggad Tord Påhlman

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 2085
  • Senast inloggad: 2017-11-13, 21:51
    • Visa profil
Civic registration numbers were introduced 1947. From the beginning the first three of the last four digits were related to different areas of the country. Low numbers in Stockholm area for example. In 1947 the living population got numbers according to the area they lived at that time, not the area they were born in. Today the last four digits are randomly distributed.

2001-03-17, 21:40
Svar #4

Utloggad Bo Berndtsson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3221
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-04-18, 09:58
    • Visa profil
Between 1947 and 1990 the civic registration numbers were depending on which county you were born in. Randomly distribution of numbers independent of place of birth started in 1990. Only the three digits are randomly, the third being odd for male and even for female. The fourth digit, a check digit, is computed from the six plus three.
Bo Berndtsson

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna