ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Parish records and emigration  (läst 254 gånger)

2006-04-30, 15:01
läst 254 gånger

Gary Johnson

What does särskilda förteckningen mean for an emigrant?  Where is this information found in the parish records?

2006-04-30, 17:23
Svar #1

Elsie V. Martin

Gary,
My take on this would be special notations.
The information would likely be entered on the line where the person's name is entered.  Of course, this is only what I have seen in Swedish church books, and the Swedes may have other answers.
Elsie Ekstrom Martin
Brooklyn Center, MN, USA

2006-04-30, 17:56
Svar #2

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Gary!

I am a beginner who also have encountered this and found out that Särskilda förteckningen =Special  list refers to a section/pages in the household ledger including entries for people that are not found or have moved out of the parish, sometimes w/o notice.  
The original entry often  includes a note about the transfer. Sometimes the index/content page have this included.

Regards

Olle

2006-04-30, 22:54
Svar #3

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
The Särskilda listan can also be called Förteckning över obefintliga, Löslistan and several other names.  

They started keeping this list in 1865. The persons that were to be listed were those, that were not to be found in the parish and had not taken out the proper testimony to move elsewhere. These persons should be moved from their latest place in the cl. survey to this list, which was to be kept chronologically, at the end of the cl. survey.  

If the whereabouts of a person were found, this should be noted in the list, and the contents of the list were to be carried over to the next volume for the next time period. A person remained on this list until he/she asked for a removal permit or was supposed to be so old, that he no longer was alive.

Lots of people emigrated without their proper papers and thus ended up on the list, and there might be a remark like supposedly in America.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna