ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need new ideas  (läst 779 gånger)

2011-01-18, 21:13
läst 779 gånger

Utloggad Johnny Lindquist

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 90
  • Senast inloggad: 2016-12-13, 22:21
    • Visa profil
Hi, I have been trying for quite sometime to locate a birth parish for an ancestor of mine named Berhard Lindqvist. I have posted several times on Anbytarforum and have obtained great information but I always fall short of gathering his origin. Now I search aimlessly and over much of the same things time and time again. Can anyone give me and idea for another approach. Here is what I know;
Bernhard Lindquist died in Everlövs village (stayed in # 19 as HFL) in Tryde, Skane 1801-11-02.

The record said he was 74 years of age which would make his birth year around 1727.

He was a Master Tailor who appeared with his wife Anna Maria Barckebock in the mantalslängder för Stora Herrestad #50 i mtl för 1773.

His wife Anna Maria died 1779-05-12 in Stora Herrestad (I believe she was 65 making her approximately 12 years older than Bernhard. .

Bernhard oddly married again only months later to Botilla Askelund (22 Years younger than he) in 1779-12-19. His wife must have been pregnant already.

They had a son Olaus Lindqvist 1st June 1780 and a son, Isaac 1783-04-07, he died 1785-07-17.

In 1788, they moved to Everöd # 19 of Tryde parish.

Another son was born with the name Isaac in 1791.

Bernhard died in 1801 and Botilla about a year after.

If anyone can give me some ideas of where I may continue my search I would be grateful. I am a direct descendant of them and do not want to give up my search.

2011-01-19, 14:43
Svar #1

Arne Olsson

Hi Johnny,
I have not read previous discussions on this topic in detail, but I'm just wondering if you have seen the certificate of migration from 1788 when Bernhard came to Tryde:
Tryde inflyttn.attester 1733-1792. [GID 1445.31.47100 i GenLine).

Skräddare, Mäster Bernhard Lindquist, född i Tranås 1730, med dess hustru Botilla Askelund, född i Öfraby 1740, och en sån Olaus, född här i Herrestad 1780,  flytta nu till Efveröd af Tryde församling med dett bewis, att de under wistandet i denna församling fört en anständig wandel, äga förswarlig Christendoms kundskap, flitigt besökt Guds hus, med församlingen nyttjat den heliga Nattwarden, hwaraf de senast blefwo delacktige wid sistlidne Påske-tid.
Stora Herrestad d. 23 Novbr. 1787.  ... Bagge.

I suppose Tranås refers to the parish of Tranås in Skåne, but I didn't try to search there.
Hope this may be of some help.
Arne

2011-01-19, 16:54
Svar #2

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Thanks Arne,  
This is great news.  I somehow missed this.  I don't think that AD online has this record but Genline does.  I'm currently using AD Online.  I took a look at the birth and christening book for Tranås 1718 - 1751 and the text is extremely difficult to decipher (for me anyways).  The book seems to be laid out weird with Births being the 2nd column from the left each time you turn the page if I'm correct.  Bernhard could have been there and I probably could have looked right past him.  Do you think it's possible that they were referring to a part of another parish like Rinkaby (wasn't that part of Stora Herrestad) or Kågeröd.  I could not figure out where Tranås in Skåne actually was or is. Thanks for all your help.  
Johnny

2011-01-19, 17:19
Svar #3

Arne Olsson

Johnny,
Tranås is a parish about 20 km north-east of Ystad. The attest clearly says Tranås, but of course that may be wrong. I took a look in the records, and they seem a bit messy. I get the impression that every single farm has its own pages and that the records come in cronological order within the farm. It should be possible to search for his birth with this in mind.
Arne

2011-01-20, 03:36
Svar #4

• Anbytare **
    • Visa profil
Thanks Arne, I have looked the records again and did find a page that had a Lindqvist on it a couple of times Birth and Christenings for Tranås 1718 - 1751 image 11 page 13.  I'm gonna try to post a question under the specific parish discussion for Tranås to see if anyone has anymore information.  
Much appreciated,
Johnny

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna