ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Need Help Reading Destination of Uttflytning  (läst 460 gånger)

2005-03-16, 05:18
läst 460 gånger

Joel Rosenquist

Hello,

I'm looking for help reading from an uttflytning record and a household record (both from Genline images).  The parish is Färlöv and the subject is Sven Rosequist, born 1829-12-09.  The household examination record is 1647.10.66700 and uttflytning is 1647.32.52400. Sven is no. 10 on the uttflytning list. I need to know what the destination is on both records.  I noticed that no. 8 on the uttflytning list has the same destination.  Any help is appreciated.

Joel Rosenquist

2005-03-16, 14:52
Svar #1

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Joel!

The most readable was the utflyttning record.
It reads Christianstad - todays Kristianstad.
There are two parishes there, one Garnison and one stads.

I also believe it says obestämd ort to the right - e.g. to unknown destination in Kristianstad. Inflyttning 1850 for Kristianstad is of the note-it variety...

Regards

2005-03-17, 04:07
Svar #2

Joel Rosenquist

Thanks Olle,

I appreciate the reply.  I believe the household record reads till ob. ort.

I have many other genline pages with difficult words and paragraphs.  I'll be asking about those later.

Joel

2005-03-17, 13:45
Svar #3

Utloggad Olle Andersson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1081
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-22, 19:32
    • Visa profil
Joel!

You are welcome with new questions - will do what I can and I am sure others will also help!

Regards
Olle in Karlstad/Wermland

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna