ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Lee Himan  (läst 567 gånger)

2009-05-23, 01:51
läst 567 gånger

Utloggad Lee Himan

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 46
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-06-27, 22:06
    • Visa profil
I have several old letters of my granfather's from Fragersanna, Sweden that have been translated into English for me.  One of them was written in 1925 by Stina Ward, an aunt of my grandfather.  In it she tells of her son Carl who was to turn 50 years old that year.  Evidently he and his family lived in Carlsfors.  Carl was in the furniture finishing business.  I also have a post card with a picture of his home on it that must have been sent to a Thomas Ward in Fageranna and Stina routed that postcard to my grandfather, also.  I would like anyone's advice as to how I might follow up with these small and old bits of information.  I would hope to make contact with the descendents of Stina, Carl, or Thomas Ward.  I've had no luck with a general internet search.  Thank you.  Lee

2009-05-23, 07:24
Svar #1

Utloggad Chris Bingefors

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 11832
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-02-28, 15:20
    • Visa profil
The family in the 1900 census:
Ward, Johan Thomas   1844   Father
Högman, Stina   1855   Mother
Record 2060851

Ward, Johan Thomas
Faktor  

b. 1844 in Undenäs (Skaraborgs län, Västergötland)

Man, married, father

Fagersanna Sörg.
Ransberg (Skaraborgs län, Västergötland)

Place of birth (original source): Undenäs Skaraborgs län

Carl and family live at the same farm/village:
Ward, Carl Wilhelm   1875   Father
Björklund, Anna Sofia   1879   Mother
(Barn), Carl Anton   1899   Child
This family moves to Kyrkefalla parish in 1902.

Johan Thomas Ward dies 2 April 1917 according to the parish book.  
Carl Anton Ward lives at Karlsfors in Kyrkefalla in 1931 when he has a son, Karl Anton Wåge Ward.He is married to Kristina Linnea Johansson. He dies in Tibro (Kyrkefalla parish) 25 Oct 2004.  

In the 1970 census Karl Anton Wåge Ward has several children, we are not allowed to post names of living persons here so I will mail them to you.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna