ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Julius Fabian Cornelius  (läst 703 gånger)

2007-08-07, 23:28
läst 703 gånger

Utloggad Britt Maria Ekstrand

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 617
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-20, 13:03
    • Visa profil
Have anybody further information about this person?

2007-08-08, 01:55
Svar #1

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 354
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-29, 20:15
    • Visa profil
Julius F. Cornelius appears on the 1910 census for King County, Washington (Seattle), living with his family:
FATHER- Walford Cornelius,60 years old, a widower, born in Sweden, immigrated in 1882, and worked for the city of Seattle.
BROTHERS- Charles W. Cornelius, 28, a logger
      George, 25, a blacksmith
      Oscar, 23, a meat cutter,
Julius, age 21, listed himself as a sailor
The sister, Hilda, was 17 and had no occupation.  The oldest son, Charles, had been born in Sweden and also immigrated in 1882.  The other three sons were born in Minnesota, and Hilda was born in Washington, so they must have moved west around 1893.
    Charles Walfred and George Cornelius also registered for the draft, so you can see their exact birthdates that way.  There is a listing for a George Cornelius in the WA death database.
    On the 1920 census, Walfred (69) and his son George still live in Seattle.  Next to them lives the oldest son, Charles, and he was married to Alice. They had a daughter, Hope, age 16, but I cannot see any listing for Julius after 1910.  Maybe someone else can find him.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna