ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Jansson/Fredlund  (läst 1240 gånger)

2002-11-11, 01:47
läst 1240 gånger

Nancy Jaderen

I am looking for info on my mother's parents.My mother was born in 1902 in Södertälje Stadsforsamling.Her father was Johann Albert Jansson,b. in Hall,Sodermanland and her mother was b. in Taxinge,Sodermanland.I need dates and names to get me started on my search of this branch of my family. I reaslly appreciate all the help and guidance I have recieved through the Ambytarforum.

Nancy Jaderen

2002-11-11, 02:29
Svar #1

Nancy Jaderen

I'm sorry,but I forgot to put my grandmother's name down.It is Ebba Eugenia Fredlund,b. in Taxinge,Sodermanland.Thank you.
  Nancy Jaderen

2002-11-11, 06:27
Svar #2

Utloggad Maud Svensson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 21880
  • Senast inloggad: 2024-03-28, 19:20
    • Visa profil
Nancy,
this is what I found in census 1890:

Home parish: Taxinge annex
Place of residence: Kärr
County: Södermanland
Brukareänka (widow of a farmer) Kristina Charlotta Persdotter b. 1830 in Gåsinge parish, Södermanland
Daughter Ebba Eugenia Fredlund b. 1874 in Taxinge

I couldn't find any Johan Albert born in Halla, Söd.
Hälsar vänligen
Maud

2003-01-06, 21:39
Svar #3

Nancy Jaderen

My grandfather,Johan Albert Jansson, was born around 1871 In Hall,Söd.,just south of Södertälje.There may have been a farm there at that time and I have recently found out that now there is a prison situated there. Any idea of what parish I should look under for more info?
  Nancy jaderen

2003-01-06, 21:44
Svar #4

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
According to the Rosenberg Gazetteer the parish is Östertälje for the manor of Hall in Stockholm county, or Södermanland province.

2003-01-07, 08:51
Svar #5

Peter Karlsson (Peterk)

I think this can be your man, he worked as a 'dräng' in the family of Karl Peter Andersson b.1853 in Kvedesta, Tveta parish, according to the 1890 census.
The name of Östertälje was earlier Södertälje landsförsamling (Changed 1945, also used earlier in some situations, but not in the churchrecords..

Tveta församling [1890]
Johan Albert Jansson f. 1872 Landsförsaml.  
Hemförsamling: Tveta
Hemort: Qvedesta
Län: Stockholm
Year of birth: 1872
Parish of birth: Landsförsaml. [Södertälje landsförsamling] (which is the same as Östertälje)
Unmarried
Johan Albert Jansson f. 1872, Dräng

Hope this could be the one..!
Regards/Peter

2003-01-07, 22:14
Svar #6

Nancy Jaderen

Thanks Peter and Elizabeth,
 If Östertälje is anywhere near Taxinge,where my gmother was born,this could very well be my gfather. My mother was born in Södertälje stadsforsamling (she aways said she was a city girl) and Johan,at that time ,was a factory worker.Is it possible he went from being a farmhand to a factory worker?
   Nancy

2003-03-02, 01:51
Svar #7

Nancy Jaderen

I have been trying to find further information on Johan Albert Jansson but have had no success.
 If I could find the names of his parents perhaps I could move on. He was born in 1872 in Hall
Södertälje,Sodermanland.He married Ebba Eugenia Fredlund. I would appreciate any help. Thank you
  Nancy

2007-08-23, 14:36
Svar #8

janson

hello my emailaddress is arnoldjanson@hotmail.com
i am looking for henderik aarnold (arnoldus) janson; his father named aarnold janson; henderik is married in 1748 in Holland. It seems that Henderik or his father aarnold? ?scaped from the swedish army by boat and went to the dutch coast around 1710-1720 ? who could help me to find these ancestors?

2021-02-15, 20:37
Svar #9

Utloggad Gerard Janson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 2
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-09-12, 23:51
    • Visa profil
Dear Arnold,
I do have the family data, starting in Donsbrüggen (about 1650). If you want I can provide you with all details as well. What about the Swedish army ? What is your source for that story ?
Thanks in advance for your reply !
Gerard   

2021-02-15, 20:40
Svar #10

Utloggad Gerard Janson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 2
  • Senast inloggad: 2022-09-12, 23:51
    • Visa profil
hello my emailaddress is arnoldjanson@hotmail.com
i am looking for henderik aarnold (arnoldus) janson; his father named aarnold janson; henderik is married in 1748 in Holland. It seems that Henderik or his father aarnold? ?scaped from the swedish army by boat and went to the dutch coast around 1710-1720 ? who could help me to find these ancestors?

Dear Arnold,
I do have all family data. If you want I can provide you with all details as well. What about the Swedish army ? What is your source for that story ?
Thanks in advance for your reply !
Gerard   

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna