ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Is there someone in sweden who will do this for you?  (läst 591 gånger)

2007-03-25, 08:33
läst 591 gånger

Mike Turner

I would like to hire one to take picture of my great great grand parents tombstones,in Hjortsberga,smaland sweden.

2007-03-25, 12:57
Svar #1

Bo Johansson

A warning: Swedish graves are not forever, if the lease of the grave-plot is not renewed, it will be reused for a new grave.

Have you checked that the graves are still there, perhaps there are no tombstones to photograph.

// Bo Johansson

2007-03-25, 19:31
Svar #2

Utloggad Marianne Kindgren

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 443
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-03-04, 15:14
    • Visa profil
    • www.roxnas.net
Perhaps you should send your question to: alvesta.pastorat@svenskakyrkan.se
They can tell you if the stones are still there.

Marianne K

2007-03-25, 20:52
Svar #3

Utloggad Anna-Carin Betzén

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1112
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-10-28, 20:07
    • Visa profil
    • www.btz.se
Not all graves have been marked with stones either - I've read that in the 18th and 19th centuries many graves were marked with wooden crosses or so, which now have rotted away long ago. If your ancestors were pretty well off they may very well have had tombstones, otherwise probably not.  

On my own family's graves, there aren't any tombstones prior to the early 20th century.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna