ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Help tracing former prime ministers family  (läst 849 gånger)

2007-04-23, 23:14
läst 849 gånger

Julie Daws

I inheritated an item belonging to admiral arvid lindman from my grand-father who was a fireman and attended the fatal air crash in croydon england. I am trying to locate any relatives or any persons that maybe interested in it. The item is inscribed and clearly had sentimental value and I would love to be able to return this appropiately.
Any help much appriciated

2007-04-24, 17:37
Svar #1

Utloggad Thomas Vikander

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 297
  • Senast inloggad: 2018-06-11, 05:22
    • Visa profil
Hello,
 I take it you have an item with an inscription indicating a connection to Arvid Lindman.
If so, then someone at this site can surely trace his family to relatives living today.

Good for you, and good luck,
Thomas

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A17641497

2007-04-24, 17:58
Svar #2

Utloggad Elisabeth Thorsell

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 9209
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-05-27, 17:48
    • Visa profil
    • www.etgenealogy.se
Julie, I have sent an e-mail to the Lindman family historian about this, but he is away on vacation for about a week. But I am sure he will contact you when he returns.

2007-04-25, 23:24
Svar #3

Julie Daws

I'm new to the forums so I hope this is the correct way to thank you for the support and for passing my details on to the Lindman family historian.

I do hope he contacts me as I'd love to be able to return this to the family.

Again, thank you for your help

Julie

2007-05-21, 16:57
Svar #4

Utloggad Johan Alexander Lindman

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 2
  • Senast inloggad: Aldrig
    • Visa profil
Dear Julie,
After being contacted by my friend and collegue Mrs Elisabeth Thorsell (see above), I appreciate very much indeed your advertisement here at Anbytarforum.  
As a relative to Arvid Lindman (1862-1936, admiral and Minister of State), I have compiled and reguarly present the family history of the Lindman family here in Sweden. The fatal planecrash at Croydon airport outside London in December 1936 took the life of Arvid Lindman, and several others. I would really like to get in contact with you regarding the item you mention.  

I would so much appreciate if you contact me on the following e-mailadress:

johan.alex.lindman@spray.se

Yours
Johan Alexander Lindman

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna