ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Gustaf Johansson  (läst 476 gånger)

2006-10-20, 19:32
läst 476 gånger

Utloggad Lindsay Flint

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 61
  • Senast inloggad: 2011-12-08, 12:35
    • Visa profil
I have several questions about Gustaf and his family (G.I.D.  379.53.22100).  I don't know what it says before his name or what it means.  I can't read where Gustaf was born and it looks like he immigrated from Hjulsjo (sp?) but I'm not sure when.  Also, it looks as though Eva Lisa was
married before and has children from that marriage?  Any help would be appreciated.

2006-10-20, 20:27
Svar #1

Bo Johansson

His title is Mågen (the son-in-law). So the couple at the top of the page should be his wife's parents.

Birth parish looks like Hörna/Körna/Störna, I don't know what that is supposed to be. Maybe you can follow him in the HFL volumes, and find a more readable birth note.

It looks like he came from Hjulsjö parish (Örebro county) 1836.

Eva Lisa(?) has an illegitimate son Per Adolph born 1831, and I think she has two sons born 1834 and 1836, before her marriage to Gustaf in 1837. This can be checked in previuos HFL volumes.
Then there are five children born 1841-1850.

// Bo Johansson

2006-10-20, 20:35
Svar #2

Utloggad Lindsay Flint

• Anbytare **
  • Antal inlägg: 61
  • Senast inloggad: 2011-12-08, 12:35
    • Visa profil
Thank you again, Bo.  I appreciate your help.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna