ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: GID:300.67.10800  (läst 387 gånger)

2007-06-14, 18:48
läst 387 gånger

Utloggad Karen Norwillo

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 264
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-13, 20:56
    • Visa profil
Would someone look at this birth record for Karolina Jansdotter, 3 July 1850, and tell me where she was born, what village? I've checked all the village indexes in the household rolls around the time of her birth and don't see any that look like that spelling. Thank you.

2007-06-14, 19:29
Svar #1

Utloggad Camilla Eriksson

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 3135
  • Senast inloggad: 2016-05-28, 10:43
    • Visa profil
According to the birth record the family could be found at page 90 in the household rolls - the place is called Kårberg (GID 30.80.53700).
Both parents are born i Ramsberg, but Carolina's elder sisters are born in Fellingsbro parish.

2007-06-14, 20:26
Svar #2

Utloggad Karen Norwillo

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 264
  • Senast inloggad: 2019-03-13, 20:56
    • Visa profil
Thank you, Camilla. This is the mother of my grandmother's first husband. I'm trying to get info together for a cousin who is the grandson of that first husband. I've been doing good thus far, but alot of the records aren't on Genline yet or are mixed in with other records. I've often found births and deaths mixed with marriage records at the end of a book. Conserving paper, I guess. Unfortunately, the title of the records doesn't tell you that. I've come across them by accident. Karen

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna