ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: GID1077.5.62900  (läst 423 gånger)

2007-02-25, 23:12
läst 423 gånger

linda rosedahl

Hi,
This is a death record from Bäckaby Jönköping Sweden.  I took it to the Swedish Genealogical Society in Minnesota and after 3 people looked at it we came up with the following.  Can anyone help me find more information? The remarks about CarlII seem off to me as he was King in the 1400\s according to what I read.  
Partial translation on GID1077.5.62900  
Death record for Per Månsson  
Bäckaby Jönköping Sweden  
Died May 6 1772 Gudmundsås in Bäckaby Parish Jönköping
Buried May 8 1772
Partially translated January 2007 Swedish Genealogical Society Meeting
Per is very poor living with or supported by his father's brother.  He is given little money by his father's brother. (Uncle)
He was born May 8 1706 (could be August 5 1706) depending on how the priest wrote the date. His parents were Måns Månsson and Elin Gudmundsdotter.

He married the first time to Elizabeth Månsdotter and the second time to Regina Jonsdotter.  The first marriage was very good as her father? was in the Guard of Carl II (This can't be right he was in office in the 1400's).  It was probably Charles (also called Karl) XI or XII who reined from 1660-1718.  The translators thought that the marriage was socially and economically advantageous.  

He was buried on May 8 1772 66 years old.  
thank you Linda

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna