ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Death index lookup request  (läst 634 gånger)

2007-04-19, 19:21
läst 634 gånger

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 354
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-29, 20:15
    • Visa profil
I searched (without luck) for the exact death date of Wilhelm Laurentius Olsson, born on 7-August 1894 in Bromma Parish, Stockholm.  A relative told me that he died sometime in 1921, and he may have died at the family's summer home in Vendelsö, where they attended the Österhaninge parish church. The family lived at 17 Malmskillnadsgatan in Stockholm prior their retirement in 1924, but it is not known where they lived in 1921- when he died.  He was severely mentally retarded (with Rickets disease), so he would have been with his parents.  The family belonged to many parishes in Stockholm (if deaths are listed by parish): Bromma, Klara, & Johannes.  
If deaths are listed by last name, there was another Wilhelm Laurentius Olsson, born in 1892 and died sometime in 1893 of diphtheria, probably in Adolf Fredrik or Bromma parish.  After that baby died, the parents gave the same name to their next son.  Thanks in advance!

2007-04-19, 19:54
Svar #1

Utloggad Kurt Persson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 189
  • Senast inloggad: 2008-01-24, 22:01
    • Visa profil
Hallo Karen  
Please ask for a look up in the CD-Begravda i Stockholm 1800-2001 (burried in Stockholm. Unfortunately I don?t have this CD myself.
Regards Kurt Persson

2007-04-19, 21:08
Svar #2

Utloggad Barbro Ärnhage

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 542
  • Senast inloggad: 2014-07-04, 18:34
    • Visa profil
Hi Karen,
I searched for him at this site: http://hittagraven.stockholm.se

The data on this site should correspond to the CD that Kurt mentions. However I could not find Wilhelm there.  
Maybe if you search for his wife and then if you find her it will possible to see who are burried in the same grave.
Please tell if you need help searching the site!
Might be worth trying because the data both on the CD and the site are not complete for all individuals.

Many greetings
Barbro Ärnhage

2007-04-19, 21:25
Svar #3

Utloggad Barbro Ärnhage

• Anbytare ****
  • Antal inlägg: 542
  • Senast inloggad: 2014-07-04, 18:34
    • Visa profil
Oops Karen,

I realize that he was not married but then you could search for his parents to  see if he was burried in the same grave as they.  

Barbro

2007-04-19, 23:44
Svar #4

Utloggad Karen Kelsey

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 354
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-11-29, 20:15
    • Visa profil
Thanks!  I will try looking for his parents, although they may have been buried in Österhaninge.

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna