ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Allmänna Barnhuset Search/Barnbördshuset  (läst 659 gånger)

2007-08-07, 23:12
läst 659 gånger

I Challis

Hello,
A few questions:
1. I found the K. Barnbördshuset Pro Patria birth record of my grandmother, Anna Theodora (GID 100002.84.16200) via Genline.  The föräldrarna section says only lack. I believe this means sealed. Is there any way of following up on that information? (Also, in the För anteckning... column there is writing that I am unable to decipher.)  
2. At the Stockholms Stadsarkiv website I found the Register till Allmänna barnhusets rullor 1840 - 1895 I was able to find my grandmother under  1879, Seriesignum D2 JA, Volym 46, Sida 2, Hänv. till Rullan 09032.  Unfortunately, the picture archive only goes through 1873. Is there another way of getting this information?
3. Lastly, is the lack information likely to be different from the barnhusets rullor information?
Thanks very much for any help you can give me.
I Challis

2007-08-08, 22:50
Svar #1

Utloggad Judy Olson Baouab

• Anbytare *****
  • Antal inlägg: 1355
  • Senast inloggad: 2015-07-14, 18:26
    • Visa profil
I found unnamed parents for my farmors far who was born 1846 in Allmänna in that city. However, he had two photos on that Stockholms Stadsarkiv site and one actually worked. That one provided the name of his mother and some more useful information. I haven't yet contacted the Stockholms stadsarkiv to get more information but it is most likely available.

Email address for the Stockholms Stadsarkiv:

stadsarkivet@ssa.stockholm.se  

You should be able to write to them in English. Any records sent, most likely, will be in Swedish because they would be copies of the originals, probably, but you can always get those translated.

Judy

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna