ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Anna Olsdotter and Paul Pedersson Mellangard  (läst 472 gånger)

2005-09-04, 22:39
läst 472 gånger

Utloggad David Johansson

• Anbytare *
  • Antal inlägg: 13
  • Senast inloggad: 2010-06-02, 23:31
    • Visa profil
Could someone help me find my Great, Great, Great Grandmother Anna Olsdotter's family. She was supposedly born October 03,1830 in Norsjon,Dalarne,Sweden and married a Norwegian man by the name of Paul Pedersson Mellangard on February 17,1855 in Transtrand,Kopparberg,Sweden. They had 15 children total and 10 of them were born in Sweden. Thanks a lot!

David Johansson

2005-09-09, 20:33
Svar #1

Chuck Mäki

I found the marriage listing with banns posted beginning December 1854 and continuing into January 1855 until they were married Feb 17 as you wrote.
I found the listing of the family (showing Anna for the last time in that family) in the records for Norrsjön and post the scan here for your benefit.  You will note that Anna's name is lined out and the note to the left gift is all we have about her.  The marriage info page was very difficult to read.
I found this at Swenson Swedish Immigration Research Center here in Rock Island.
Chuck

2005-09-09, 20:35
Svar #2

Chuck Mäki

I found the marriage listing with banns posted beginning December 1854 and continuing into January 1855 until they were married Feb 17 as you wrote.
I found the listing of the family (showing Anna for the last time in that family) in the records for Norrsjön and post the scan here for your benefit. Source:  Transtrand AI:11 1/8  
You will note that Anna's name is lined out and the note to the left gift is all we have about her.  The marriage info page was very difficult to read.
I found this at Swenson Swedish Immigration Research Center here in Rock Island.
Chuck

2005-09-10, 19:17
Svar #3

Utloggad David Johansson

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil
Chuck,

Thank you for your time! So what you are saying is that this document was done at a later date in the official book after the fact that she was married (gift) and left the roost so to speak? Also, is that Karina Ersdotter and Olaf Olsson or Olafsson that are her parents? Just trying to clarify the spellings. Thanks again for your help!

Dave

2005-09-10, 20:14
Svar #4

Utloggad Britt Börjesson

• Anbytare ***
  • Antal inlägg: 396
  • Senast inloggad: 2023-08-30, 20:33
    • Visa profil
Hej David,  
what you got from Chuck is a copy from the Husförhörslängd, the listing over households in the parish. This copy must be from the volume used during the years around when she got married - that's why the pastor had overlined her name, and noted gift (=married) to remember why.  
So, Olof (I doubt he was named Olaf, I have never met or heard of a Swede called so)Olsson and Karina Ersdotter were Annas parents, and the others listed were her siblings.
Hälsningar,
Britt

2005-09-10, 22:49
Svar #5

Utloggad David Johansson

• Anbytare *
    • Visa profil

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna