ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning driven av Sveriges Släktforskarförbund
ssf logo blue Rötter - din källa för släktforskning

Choose language:
Anbytarforum

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Författare Ämne: Otto Lawson  (läst 352 gånger)

2000-09-01, 20:02
läst 352 gånger

Prentice Alexander

The following is taken from the obituary of my great-grandfather: Mr. Lawson was born in Stockholm, Sweden, Jan. 7, 1845, the youngest of eight children. He left Sweden when 12 years of age and became a seamam, following the water until he was 38. A biographical review of Otto published  1898 at New London, Connecticut states that; At the age of sixteen years he shipped before the mast on board the Swedish Bark Hilda, bound for New York via Cadiz, Spain. On the 28th. of October 1882 Otto was made a naturalized citizen of the U.S.A. at Norwich, Connecticut. I understand that I have to have the name of the parish in Stockholm where he was born in order to make a successful search for his parents and siblings. This I don't have and am requesting help in locating the parish, or directions on how to do it myself.
Thank you

Innehållet i inläggen på Anbytarforum omfattas inte av utgivningsbeviset för rotter.se

Annonser

Marknaden

elgenstierna utan-bakgrund 270pxKöp och Sälj

Här kan du köpa eller sälja vidare böcker och andra produkter som är släktforskaren till hjälp.

Se de senast inlagda annonserna